ғɪᴠᴇ

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

Next to me sat Iwan.

In front of me sat his two friends and probably only friends, their names are Hody and Joshua.

,,Hey Perfect girl, how is life", Hody winked at me.

It sucks.

,,It's fine", I smiled.

And I felt a stare in my back.

God I hate this guy.

,,Well well Aponi, you are really a brave girl, aren't ya. And that honey is how you get our attention more like the monsters attention", the other dude talked now while having a dumb grin on his face.

,,I am really a attention catcher, ain't I? Joshua", I joked.

I guess it wasn't a good joke because Joshuas grin disappeared and he looked at me with an unbelievable facial expression.

And then Hody had a laugh attack.

And I swear to god I heard Iwan chuckle.

,,Um is everything alright?", was me now questioning.

Maybe also questioning my whole existence.

,,SHE THINKS YOUR NAME IS JOSHUA, THATS HOW UNIMPORTANT YOU ARE, I CANTTT HAHAH", Hody laughed while almost choking and falling off his chair.

Please fall off.

So I guess his name is not Joshua?

,,Aponi what's my name?", not Joshua asked me with a serious face expression.

,,Well apparently not Joshua", I said with an innocent smile and after that Hody started to laugh again.

,,SHE DOESNT KNOW YOUR NAME DUDEEE", Hody screamed in not-Joshua's face.

,,SHUT UP CODY", not Joshua screamed back.

As you can imagine, everyone was fucking silent and was looking at us, but didn't dare to look in their eyes.

I don't know if I should find this situation hilarious or just sad.

And who tf is Cody.

,,So who is Cody?", I spoke out my thoughts and now Joshua was the one who had a laugh attack.

And Hody was the one who lost his smile and had now the same facial expression as not Joshua had.

Wtf am I doing wrong.

,,Wait wait, Aponi what's his name?", not Joshua said while controlling himself to not have a laugh attack and pointed at Hody.

,,Um Hody?", and Joshua started to laugh again.

,,HODY, DO I LOOK LIKE A COWBOY TO YOU", Hody.

,,Do not say anything bad about cowboys,
they are cute!", I defended the cowboys.