𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 36 !!

<Izzys POV>
While waiting for the food to come we decided to watch the Simpsons.

Noah placed 2 pillows on the carpet and carefully picked me up from his knee and put me on the chair. "Sorry babe, I'm going to lie on the carpet" he said lying down. He looked so hot... Godddd . "Can I come join you" I said messing up his hair. He nodded and I got up and laid in between his legs.

Monty looked over at us and smirked. "Loves  in the air" he shouted at the top of his lungs causing him to cough. "Karma" Noah whispered but me and Tom still heard and started laughing.

The food still wasn't here so I decided to rest my eyes for a while. I closed them and as soon as I did a million thoughts took over my body. But there was one thought that stood out the most. It's mine and Noah's month anniversary soon. Wow I can't believe it's been 4 months already, I know it's not that long but I've never been happier.

The smell of freshly cooked pizza brought me back into reality. "Hmmm" I heard Jacob say. I opened my eyes to see him stuffing his face with garlic bread. He's messier than bloody Monty and he's 3 years younger than him.

I sat up and grabbed a few chips and dipped them into the garlic. "Wait who's paid for mine" I said.

Tom and jake looked over at Noah who had the cutest smile on his face. "Me" he laughed before eating once more. he's honestly the best boyfriend ever.

* Sorry this is short*