Kiss

The feeling of Freddie's lips against yours really gave you a rush. To feel his arms wrapped around you, his hands moving around your back, giving you security. To feel his moustache gently tickling above your upper lip.

Even after all these months, it was exciting. He was exciting, unpredictable. He made you feel good.

"Ahem," you heard someone clear their throat as you sheepishly pulled away from your frantic make out session with Freddie.

"Oh- Hi John," you said quietly, rubbing your arm.

"We're here to record, not get ourselves excited," John mumbled as you heard Freddie chuckle, before feeling his arm wrap around your waist and move you in front of him.

"You can't say much John, how many times have I walked in on you and Ronnie?" Freddie sneered, resting his chin on your shoulder.

John's face went red as he stayed silent.

"Exactly," Freddie chuckled. John walked back out to the hallway to go back into the studio. You felt Freddie place long, passionate kisses against your neck.

"Freddie he's right. You have to finish the album," you sighed, turning around and facing Freddie. He had slight dark bags under his eyes as he looked at you tiredly. "You haven't been sleeping have you?"

You reached your hand up to the side of his face before he tilted his head toward your touch. "I have, just not enough. But you can't say much darling? Look," he said softly, turning you around to look at the reflective coffee machine. There were dark patches under your eyes as your eyes drooped slightly.

"Stay home, you don't have to come here with us," he said softly, wrapping his arms around your body from behind.

"You would miss me too much," you shrugged with a smirk.

"I would, but my love's needs come first," Freddie said with a slight growl, leaning into you again.

"Well I don't think you would mind fulfilling my need of a shag hm?" you whispered, Freddie's eyes widening a bit.

"I most certainly wouldn't," he muttered before kissing your neck.

"I hope you know I'm joking. We're in the studio," you smiled before he pulled away, disappointment in his eyes. "You're so bold," you giggled before bringing your hand up to the back of his head, spreading your fingers throughout his short hairs.

He smiled sheepishly before huffing and leaning down his head on to your collarbone.

"Look, just go. I want to hear your voice again. The sooner you get it finished, the sooner we can have time together," you said softly, holding both of his hands.

"Alright," he mumbled. "Only if you go home later."

"Deal," you smiled as he looked up at you, your eyes meeting. His dark brown eyes were so comforting, but god they could shoot daggers.

That time when you were in a pub, a guy tried to hit on you. Freddie wouldn't let that slide at all, it was pretty funny. He scared the guy off completely.

this was short, yeah. sorry 😕

as you can see i'm very inactive, and... that's probably not going to change, however i will still write from time to time :)

and yes, the fanfic is still in progress