Default x Turg

Defaults POV:

After walking down the seemingly normal halls of the apartment building, I ran into a unusual fellow. "A-Ah! T-Turg so sorry!" This "Turg" person said. "It's, ok." I say, not feeling any particular emotion. The taller fellow blushed, looking at me weirdly. I started to head into the original direction I was going to go, before he grabbed my arm. I turned back, staring at him. "W-Would you like to go to Turg's house? Turg made snacks but Turg has nobody to eat with!" "Sure." I replied, and went with him. 

Turgs POV:

Turg hasnt felt these feelings before! Lil' Kev told Turg about what feelings mean what but he didnt explain this one to Turg! Turg takes the lady to his room and we eat snacks and do normal stuff! "Whats your name? My name's Turg!" Turg asked, "Default. I dont feel emotions so don't bother trying." Default replied. "No emotions? Why not?" "My creator set me up like this. I can't feel anything." Turg ponders for a moment, "Why? Creator would never do that!" Turg says, confused and worried. This poor person! "Creator was bored, so he created me." Default shrugs "Its in the past, come on. The snacks will get cold. I don't really mind either way, so if you want to keep chatting sure." Turg nods, "Ok! Just follow Turg!" 

Narrators POV:

Turg and Default head over to Turg's room. Entering the room, Turg rushed to the kitchen, and Default followed. "Here! Turg made cookies!"Turg smiled, wanting default to try one. Default nodded and took a bite. "Its okay." She kept eating, and Turg sat on the couch. Sitting down, he patted the spot next to him, implying for Default to sit next to him, which she did. "Did Turg ever say you look pretty?" Turg said blushing and eating his cookies like a happy child. "Pretty? But I'm just the default character..." Default looked into the distance, as Turg rested his head on her shoulder and blushed. Default, rested her head on his head, because it just seemed like the right thing to do. The both of them ate cookies and stared outside at the sun setting together. 

"We should do this more often!" Turg said happily.

"Yeah. If you want to." Default said, looking outside.

They both were happy.