EndMii x IWantDie

EndMii and IWantDie don't talk very much. Most of the time their small talks (when they do happen) consists of how much they want to die.
But EndMii, even knowing little about him, fell for him. His love of music, his smile, all his medals he won from participating in different sports and winning, and most importantly, his love of death. Just like her, IWantDie, also wanted to die. Which made her feel like she wasn't an outcast.
Staring at IWantDie, writing another song with cat suits, she looks at how perfect he is. His face, it just suits him. Lost in thought, she doesn't notice IWantDie waving his hand at her. "?" EndMii looks back, "!" IWantDie shocked at first, smiles, and shows her the song.
The song was 2 dogs and 3 people, who all looked like him, spamming the same thing for the whole song, which made EndMii laugh for the second time in her life. IWantDie felt proud, and hugged EndMii. EndMii blushed slightly and hugged back.
The two sat there. Holding each other. Because even if they can't die, they still have one another (hey that rhymes!).

(hey sorry if this is a little different, I just wanted to write something to get my mind off something IRL lol. Tell me what u think)