Jim x Turg

Nobodies POV:
Jim was having a peaceful day.
The screams of the people drowning, being set on fire, having heart attacks, like I said, peaceful.
Before long, a fellow walked up to him. "Hi Jim! Turg hungry!" It was Turg. Jim closed the book he was reading, "Then go make something."
"Turg can't! Turg don't know how!" Turg said, wearing a yellow apron. "Turg need help from friend Jim!"
Standing up, Jim dragged him to the kitchen. "I'll teach you how to make eggs, how does that sound?" Turg nodded and grabbed the eggs while Jim grabbed the salt, and heated up the stove. "Okay Turg, you need to crack the eggs in the pa-" Jim started, but it was too late. Turg dropped the egg in the pan. "Like that?" He asked. Jim shakes his head, "No..." Jim removed the egg from the pan and held Turgs hand, showing him how to break the egg in the pan. "So, do you understand?" Jim asked, "Yes! But now what?" Turg asked, grabbing the salt and pepper, "Turg no-" Turg managed to pour the whole thing of salt and pepper into the pan. Giving up on Turg, Jim turned off the pan and threw it into the trash.
"Here." Jim gave Turg a granola bar. "Turg thanks Jim for help!" Turg smiles, and hugged Jim.
Not knowing what to do, Jim just pats Turgs back. "You're...welcome?" Jim said confusingly, Turg pulled off of Jim and went back to eating his granola bar happily.
Jim decided that was his good deed for today and had the urge to kill. "I'll go buy more salt and pepper." Jim said walking away, he was going to go to the store to get salt and pepper. But not buy it. Because of obvious reasons.