Chapter Four

THAT'S A MOTTO, YOU KNOW

I can't help but to clenched my fists again. Why are they looking for me? They already took my wallet and even put to waste the four box of dango. Damn it.

Are they after of the sacred scroll I have? Are they after me because I am from the Uzumaki Clan? Damn.

We're after you. You damn Uzumaki's.

Uzumaki's? Are they pertaining to someone aside from me? I wonder if it is Naruto.

The reason why I didn't use the Uzumaki as my surname because of these shits circusmstances. They always target us because we have unique chakra, some think of us as a weapon and worthy of experiment. I've been almost caught back when I was 12, luckily someone helped me to escape.

A tear stream down to my cheek as I remember how cruel my past was.

Why some people is so greedy? Can't they just be content of what they have? What can they gain for being overpowered?

I wiped my tears using the scarf that my gramps gave to me. After the incident, some masked man went to our room and investigate what happened. Kakashi said they're ANBU's of Konoha. He used to be in the ANBU unit.

I shared some information except the paper I read earlier. The shadow clones I've sent manage to took down two out of seven. I also have an information that those intruders are members of Lucky La Rogue. Those people are rogue shinobi. I don't know what's their group intention but it has something to do with the sacred scroll I am carrying. I told them that those people have the same mask as those four guys who attacked me before I came here in Konoha.

Kakashi and I move into the other hospital room. It's already dawn but I still haven't sleep yet. I have a lot of things on my mind right now.

I removed the blanket on my face and stares at the ceiling. The scroll I am carrying is contain of all strong sealing techniques and the only one who can have this scroll are those from Uzumaki Clan like me with good intentions.

"Such a drag," I hanged my right hand on the air, the one with the silk white scarf surrounded on it. It has a blue flames design in the corner of it and has A.C.E. written on it cursively. This is one out of the three things that is very important to me.

"Are you awake?" asked by a husky voice of Kakashi that's why I immediately looked right. Both of us are looking at each other, he removed the curtains that separate us.

"I am sleep talking," I said sarcastically.

"I am too," he replied before letting a heavy sigh. I also did the same thing. I can't really sleep after all what happened.

I stood up and went to Kakashi's hospital bed. He is still wearing his mask, you know.

"Aren't you suffocated? Why not take it off?" I pointed his mask.

He sat properly before answering my question, "I just like it."

I didn't answer him instead I looked at the sliding window. The sun will rise any minutes from now. It's actually very suffocating here in this dark room. Plus the fact we're alone. I want to smell fresh air not this hospital smell.

"Do you know those people?" he asked suddenly.

"Hey. I will go out," I told him ignoring his question.

"Where are you going?"

"In the rooftop. It's nice to see the sun rising. Why not come and join me? Instead of isolating yourself here in this gloomy room. It is also nice to refresh our minds after all what happened." I suggested but it's up to him if he will join me.