Chapter Five

BIG SISTER'S LOVE

Third Person's POV

"Jiraiya, what brought you here?" Tsunade asked to Jiraiya who just came in from her office.

"Erza Scarlet, the one you healed at the hospital is looking for a job so I suggested her to be a shinobi of Hidden Leaf and team her with Naruto." Jiraiya's first statement to his friend or should we say, the love of his life.

Tsunade crossed her arms, "Let's say I accepted her as a shinobi of Leaf but how can you be so sure that she is not spying?"

"She is my student, Tsunade. I know she won't do something like that."

"We don't even know her background," Tsunade added. Although she have a hint on her mind which clan that girl belong and also felt something very special in her which she couldn't tell what it is. She was surprise when she first met her because Erza manage to survive that rare poision. Erza even manage to talk and walk after hours of the extraction of poison like nothing happened. It was explained that the poision in her body is vanishing initiatively.

"You see her red hair? That's a proof that she is from the Uzumaki Clan, Tsunade. You're also a half blooded Uzumaki."

Just as she thought, she is right on her hints.

"Of all people here in Konoha, you knew about the alliance between the Uzumaki and Senju Clan." Jiraiya added.

"Same lineage as grandma," Tsunade whispered on her mind. "So your plan is you will put her on the same team with Naruto so that when the kyubi will take over Naruto's body, she can stop it. Am I right?"

Jiraiya nodded, "Aside from the Wood style, the Adamantine Chains can also hold the kyubi. She's good at fuinjutsu. I can also assure you that she is skilled. If I will rank her, she is perfectly fit to be a special jonin or ANBU."

Jiraiya couldn't help but to compliment Tsunade, his first love, in his mind. 'Tsunade, as sharp as ever but she never goes soft to me.' he then laughed on his thoughts.

"But that's still not convince me. What if she was manipulated? I just couldn't trust someone who I just met."

Jiraiya nodded and pinched his chin, "I understand your point but believe me, she is not like that. If you're still not convince then why not you keep an eye on her?"

Tsunade sighs of frustration, "And who could it be? You see, I'm busy of my paper works. Shizune couldn't be with her all the time cause she's my assistance."

Jiraiya thought about something, "The perfect role for it is Kakashi. Now, what do you think?"

It took minute to Tsunade answered, "Hmm. Then I have no problem with it." Tsunade knew about the relationship of Uzumaki and Senju since the founding of Konoha. Plus the fact her grandmother is Uzumaki Mito, known as princess of Uzumaki Clan and Senju Hashirama's wife.

"I also have another reason why I want to put her in Naruto's team. They'll get a long very well too. Afterall, they're my students and I believe, those two are the child of prophecies who will bring peace in this shinobi world." Jiraiya can't help but to smiled sincerely as a picture of them three pop out in his mind.

Out of nowhere, he remembers the fourth hokage and his own team and the three kids from Amegakure. All my students grew up strongly.

E R Z A ' s P O V

"Thank you, Jiraiya-sensei." he said he already saw an unit for us and he already take care of our hospital bills.

"Always welcome. Anyway, Tsunade approved you to be a shinobi of Hidden Leaf Village. So starting tomorrow, you are a genin from Konoha and you'll be on a solo mission until Naruto arrives."