Chapter Nine

SOMETHING IS FISHY
(1st Mission starts)

-

Erza Kage Bunshin's POV

Just like our plan with Kakashi. Us, their kage bunshin are their decoy. We hid behind the three where we can see us immediately. I'm wearing my heart kreuz armour now.

"They're the bandits that Tsunade-san mentioned the other day," I told to Kakashi's bunshin.

He nodded, "Yeah. So we have to be careful. We need to deliver your first mission no matter what."

"Yeah. I'll stand next to you so that we won't split up when they caught us." I intentionally jumped off the tree where I hid to caught their attention.

I can see in my perhipal vision that they turned turned around to see me. A loud voice of them was heard. I fakely looked at them as if I was doomed cause they caught us and the next thing happened they threw kunai in our directions. I effortlessly dodge all of those and jumped at the tree where Kakashi hid.

"They're there!" I heard one of them shouted. I can smell their chakra approaching us. That's why I nodded to Kakashi as signal to make our plan. Both of us jump to the trees where our real us are waiting.

"Water style: Sea Dragon!" before they can land an attack on me, Kakashi quickly grabbed my arms to dodge it. I frowned as I looked at his hand on my arms. I could easily dodge it no need to grab it, y'know.

I removed his hand in my arms. It looks like he get what I meant.

He stopped for a moment and weave a seal sign so fastly, "Earth Style: Mud Barrier!" after seconds, a barrier appeared that stopped the dragon water. The enemies are quite good, huh. To be able to do a water style jutsu even there's no water around this area.

We both jump again to where our real us. But I stumbled on a branch of trees that made me fell to the ground. Kakashi's stopped from jumping.

"Boom! You're doom!" said by the guy and grabbed my hair. I admitted it's kinda painful cause he is like tweaking my hair.

"Erza!" Kakashi shouted before he jumped off the trees. The other two went to Kakashi's direction and the remaining three are in my sides.

"Leaf shinobi, huh." said by the guy who have plain black bandana while smirking.

"I didn't know that Leaf Shinobi's are so easy to catch. It looks like they're just telling porkies when saying that they are strong." said by the other guy who have no eyebrows. They all laughed.

"But let's admit it. Leaf kunoichi are beautiful," he was about to touch my face when I punched his face that made him fell to the ground. The one who's grabbing my hair received a hard nudge from me.

I'm wearing a metal gloves up to my elbow. Of course, both of them groan in pain as it my gloves was hard as a rock.

"You bitch!" before the other guy can throw punch in me, I immediately lost in their sight.

E R Z A ' s P O V

"What! A kage bunshin?!"

All what the Kage Bunshin did play in my mind. Those three guys who made fun of me were in shocked as well as those two guys who go after Kakashi.

I teleported to the guy who I marked earlier. I do it very swiftly, I kicked all of them that made them vomit a blood. My kick is not just an ordinary kick, y'know.

I immediately tied them up using the wire string Kakashi gave to me. The other guys were also caught by Kakashi's wire string. They tried to move with the string.