Twelve Competitors, Six Countries, One Winner

TERRY: Hi, I'm Terry Crews.

CHRIS: I'm Chris Distefano, and welcome to Ultimate Beastmaster.

TERRY: Today, twelve competitors, two from each country, will face of in the Beast, which was built to be the hardest, most vigorous, and the most mentally challenging obstacle course ever!

CHRIS: Today, we're kicking of with John Chan, from Mexico. Actually, he was born in Mexico, then moved to Singapore with his brother, who is also here and participating. His sister, who is also here, moved from Germany to Singapore.

John climbed up the Bite Force without a problem, then moved on to Grinder. He easily makes the 7.5 foot hops. After that, he moves on to Faceplant. He holds on to the platform and......takes a dip into the Beast's blood.

TERRY: Oh, no! He couldn't even grab the chain! What went wrong there?!

CHRIS: I'll tell you what went wrong! He grabbed the chain too low, so he couldn't get a grip and, you know, he fell.

TERRY: Let's see how these next six fared in the Beast.

CHRIS: From Brazil, Megan Liew and Benjamin Liew both planned to slay the Beast. However, when they reached the Dead Bolts......~mimics bomb falling and exploding~......they both got slayed instead.

TERRY: Connor Chiew, our competitor for the U.S.A, had planned every thing out. At least, that's what he thought. He actually made it to the Mag Wall, the last obstacle of Level One. But, in the end, he took a blow from one of the de-magnetized handles and fell before he could reach the end. 

CHRIS: Mexico's next competitor, Aden Chan, cruised through the entire obstacle. He nearly slipped on the Mag Wall, but recovered quickly and became the first competitor to complete Level One.

TERRY: Germany's Kate Wong jumped with all her might, but due to her height of 5 foot 3, she fell at the second Grinder.

CHRIS: South Korea's Sue Tan made it to the Energy Coils with ease, but a fatal slip sent her falling at the last Energy Coil.

TERRY: Right now, let's take a look at the leaderboard.

CHRIS: First place is the amazing Aden Chan, who finished Level One with 70 points, closely followed by Connor Chiew, with 60 points.  Megan did faster than Benjamin, so they sit at 3rd and 4th respectively with 50 points each. Sue Tan of South Korea at fifth, with 40. John at sixth, with 25 points. Finally, Kate Wong with only ten points.

TERRY: It's not looking good for Kate, especially with our hot favourites coming into the course, Lily Chan from Germany and Edward Wong from the U.S.A.

CHRIS: You know that Edward made it to the Dead Bolts while you were talking, right?

TERRY: Oh, never mind, I'll just-HOLY SHIT! Edward is on a roll, not noticing the last Dead Bolt, which would have made that jump easier, and he's already on Mag Wall! Will he be the second competitor to make it past Level One?

CHRIS: YES!! U.S.A does it!! And with that amazing run, Edward rockets into first with his faster time!