Family Conflict

TERRY: The weird thing is, Lily Chan (who is next), can either defeat her Mexican brother, John, or let her brother move on. But, she's already run the course, and it's safe to say goodbye to John.

CHRIS: She scored a total of 70 points, completing the course, and got second place. This secures her spot in Level 2, but she knocked out her brother and now they're arguing.

TERRY: While they argue, let's take a look at the last two competitors' runs. Jonathan Ho could not beat his brother's standard, but barely secured a spot in Level 2, knocking out Sue.

CHRIS: And finally, Darren Tan from South Korea barely beat Benjamin with a faster time, making it into the top 8.

TERRY: Well, we have our level 2's! Darren, Jonathan, Evan, Megan, Lily, Connor,  Aden, and of course, Edward!!!

CHRIS: Now, they're moving to level two. We begin with our good ol' man from the US of A, Connor Chiew!

TERRY: Connor begins at the Spinal Ascent, which comprises of a whole bunch of moving platforms. Being an all-arounder, he makes the jump with ease.

CHRIS: He makes his way down Spinal Descent, a whole mess of wires. He's making his way, still making his - OH MY GOD!! HE'S FALLING!!

~crash~  

TERRY: OH MY GOD! CONNOR CHIEW HAS FALLEN FROM SPINAL DESCENT ONTO THE SECOND PLATFORM OF STOMACH CHURN!! HE'S GOT INJURIES EVERYWHERE!!

CHRIS: What's he gonna do? What's he - MY GOD!! HE STOOD UP AND JUMPED!! HE'S ON THE THIRD PLATFORM!!

TERRY: Nice resilience.

CHRIS: He's made it to Digestive Track! Wait, what's he doing? He jumped into the blood! His run is over!! He now has 40 points. Let's see if that's enough. Right now we've got medical aid staff attending to him, so let's move on to our hot favorite, the German model superstar, LILY CHAN!!

TERRY: Lily is a superstar in the sports and fashion world!

LILY (from below): STOP HITTING ON ME!!!

TERRY: SORRY!!

CHRIS: Anyway, she's starting her run! She leaps up Spinal Ascent, dives through Spinal Descent and zooms through the Stomach Churn! Now, she's at Digestive Track, where Connor gave up. If she makes it to the top, she will have 45 points, enough to give her the edge over Connor!

TERRY: My god! She is dashing through like a cheetah!

LILY (from below): I SAID, STOP HITTING ON ME!!

CHRIS: SORRY!!

TERRY: Anyway, she's at the top, ready to make the leap to the Dreadmills! She's jumping, and yes!! She has made it to the Dreadmills!! She dashes through, and makes the leap to the end!! Yes!!

CHRIS: Right now, she has reached one of the most difficult obstacles yet - Chain Reaction. She has to make her way through chains hanging like jungle vines. Whoever can make it through is like Tarzan!

TERRY: In this case, female Tarzan!!

CHRIS: Woah! She actually is like female Tarzan as she swings across! She has reached the final obstacle... VERTABRACE!!! Consisting of spine shaped hanging platforms with a hole in the middle! She leaps from the chain, and... OH!! SHE IS IN THE BLOOD!!

TERRY: Her precision worked too well. She swung so hard that she flew straight through the hole in the middle and took a dip into the blood of the Beast.

CHRIS: Now, she has 85 points, enough to rocket her to first place, dethroning Connor. 

TERRY: Our next four competitors did not fare much better. Darren made it to Digestive Track, but before he could jump to the Dreadmills, the Track sank into the blood. Evan leaped across the Stomach Churn, but a simple misstep leads him to fall off the third platform.

CHRIS: Our crowd favorite Mexican, Aden, leaped across the obstacles with ease, but a costly slip-up at Vertabrace led him to fall into the blood - oh-so-tantalizingly close to the end. And finally, Megan's strength did her no good as she fell into the blood at Spinal Ascent.

TERRY: Now, the leaderboard is set. With two more competitors to go, Megan Liew has been eliminated and Evan Ho is on the bubble. Connor Chiew is in fourth place.

CHRIS: Aden, Darren and (of course) Lily have secured a spot in level three, with Darren in third, Lily in second, and Aden in first.

TERRY: And, while we were talking, Jonathan Ho knocked his brother out by reaching the final platform of Stomach Churn, then he fell. Now both of them are arguing.

CHRIS: Family conflicts.

TERRY: Tell me about it.