I Had To Say Something, Didn't I? 

These were my friends

No

These were my family

My team.

We went from the main room in the ship to the pit and were running towards the water so we could reach the surface.

"Guys wait. Look!" Kim says looking up towards the water.

I look up to see rock creatures like the ones we fought in the pit jump down into the water.

"Let's do this." I say as we all jump up into the water.

We all held hands and used each other as a booster to reach them quicker

I propelled upwards and smashed a creature into bits. I knocked down two, three, four. I was on a roll .

I'm Aquaman!

We smashed all the creatures in the water and headed to the surface.

Jumping up, we all landed on the cliff in perfect formation.

"Super hero landing!" I whisper excitedly making Jason chuckle from beside me.

We all stood and looked up at the Scene in front of us.

Creatures were running at us full speed.

Trini attacked first and we all followed.

I slashed a monster straight through the middle with my sword and ducked under another creatures legs and stabbed it from behind.

It went like this for a long time.

Hit. Stab. Slash. Destroy.

My arms were getting tired and my legs felt like jelly but I knew I had to keep going.

There was so many.

"They just keep coming." Jason yells

"There's too many of them." I yell back

Zach then proceeds to grab a creature and jump over the edge.

I wasn't too worried about him as I knew that he would just fall in the water below.

I kept fighting giving all I had.

We had been pushed into a line not to far from the cliff edge.

"There gonna push us off the edge!" Stressed Kimberly

"Take cover!" Yelled Jason as he grabbed my waist and pulled us both to the side.

A machine came crashing into the creatures, knocking them down and crushing them.

Zach....

He stopped the Zord after all the creatures were gone, climbing out of the zord everyone was congratulating him and thanking him.

"Good job." I say smiling at him in which he just nods back with his own smile.

"Uh guys?" Billy calls out

I turn around and walk towards billy to see what's up.

"We're too late." He says

I look at where he's looking and gasp

A huge gold monster with ginormous wings was walking towards the town.

Goldar...