Summer Break!

Mallina woke up that day to her house phone ringing. "Hey,shopping mall!" Richie said through the phone. "What do you want,Rich?" "Well,I was just making sure you were up." "Why?" "Ummm. We're going to the quarry today?" "The quarry! Shit! I forgot!" She screeched. "Ummm. I'm gonna go get ready. Bye!" She said before hanging up the phone and rushing to get ready.

Richie was chuckling as he walked back to his couch. "What?" Eddie,Stan,and Olivia asked in unison. "Shopping Mall forgot we were going to the quarry today." "Huh." Eddie stated. "She should have put it on her calendar,like me." Stanley boasted as he pulled out a pocket calendar and pointed to the date with a smug look on his face. Richie rolled his eyes as he began to munch on some chips.

"You shouldn't chew your food on one side." Olivia stated while looking at Richie. "Why?" "Chewing from only one side of the mouth can cause tightening of the muscles of the other side which is not being used,leading to jaw pain." She said plainly. "Nerd Alert." Richie said whilst adjusting his glasses. Olivia flipped him off before there was a loud knock at the door.

Five minutes earlier:

"Hey,Lone-wolf." Jack said while looking Brayden in the eye. Brayden winced at the smell of Jacks breath on his face. Brayden had earned the nickname "Lone-Wolf" from not socializing with others. He was kind of an outcast,so nobody really wanted to hang out with him. It wasn't his fault at all. The Bowers gang was just looking for someone new to make fun of. Henry was chuckling as he pulled out his knife. "This is gonna be fun." He muttered as he traced Brayden's face.

"Hey,dipshit!" He heard a voice yell. As he turned a glass bottle hit him in the face. He looked up and saw a girl. He'd recognized her. She ran up,and kicked him in the nuts before grabbing Brayden by the hand and sprinting to Richie's house and rapping on the door.

"Hey,shopping mall- Who's this?" Richie questioned. "This is- Well,actually,I have no idea who he is. Henry was about to cut him up,though. So,I had to save him." Mallina said as she stepping into the house. Brayden and Eddie made eye contact. Only for a split second. "Hi." Brayden squeeked as everyone looked at him. "Um. I'm Eddie,and this is Stanley,that's Richie,over there,that's Olivia,and the girl who saved you,that's Mallina." Eddie stated a little to enthusiastically. "Wanna come to the quarry with us?" Eddie practically screamed. "Damn,Ed's." Richie mumbled as Brayden nodded his head.

(A/N: I know the whole invite thing was really fast,but that was kinda the whole point. Also,very sorry about Mariela not being introduced yet,I have it planned out how they're all going to become friends.)