The Quarry

Mallina,Eddie,Richie,Stan,Olivia,and now,Brayden made it to the quarry without being harassed by Bowers,but once they got there,they discovered that others were in their usual spot.

These kids were named,Beverly,Mike,and Bill.

Mallina and Olivia both began blushing at the sight of the two boys. "H-hey." The stuttering boy stated. "Hey." Olivia replied sheepishly.

Everyone else looked around confused at the sight of Olivia being nervous. "Why are you so nervous,Olivia? You don't want Bill to see you in your bra and panties?" Mallina mocked. "Shut up! You never know when to shut up,you stupid bitch!" Olivia snapped.

Everyone else looked around awkwardly as the arguing continued. Stan and Richie budding in every now and then agreeing with the girls.

"How about we all just shut the fuck up!" Eddie yelled as they all looked at him. "Sorry." Both girls mumbled as Brayden looked at Eddie with a look of admiration.

"How about we get this show on the road,hoes!" Mallina yelled as she began to take off her clothes revealing her braw and underwear. She darted toward the edge of the cliff and jumped off.

They all quickly removed their clothes and followed in Mallina's footsteps. Once they had all landed,Mallina got on Mike's shoulders,and Olivia got on Bills as they began to chicken fight.

They all laughed,and joked,Richie and Eddie fighting occasionally for a few hours.

Mallina had made an especially crude joke,causing Eddie to leave,and vowing to never speak to any of them ever again. They all had laughed at this (besides Brayden,who seemed genuinely concerned). Stan had to have a conversation with Mallina about respecting people and their family members. To which Mallina replied "Don't worry. I respect your mother.".

Just as they had finished ripping Stanley off of Mallina,Greta and her goons had shown up. (A/N: I'm gonna make up their names bc Idk them.) Kelly,Jessica,Brittany,and the richest of the group,Mariela.