cp:15 Feeling better

To say that the rest were shocked was an understatement.

Taehyung gulped

Taehyung- Hyung I don't want to sound rude or anything, it's just...are you sure about that?

Hoseok- Tae why would I lie about something like that?

Taehyung- I'm sorry it's not like I don't believe you just......

He paused feeling a strong need to hug his mate and cry

Jennie- Um.....I think that we have to tell him....

Jin- Hope will be mad

Jin argued

Jennie- If he is telling the truth than he needs to know about that Jin....

Hoseok- Stop being so mysterious and tell me what is wrong with my mate

He growled in annoyance

Jimin- You might want to sit down first....

Hoseok looked at him confused but did what he was told. Everybody sat down

Jennie- So I....

Jin- Jennie are you sure about this?

She nodded and looked at Hoseok

Jennie- You are not Hope's first mate

Hoseok/Jungkook/Namjoon- WHAT?

Jennie- Just listen please.....

She took a deep breath fighting her own tears

Jennie- For the start she is a true blooded alpha. She is the alpha of our pack. She took over the pack two years ago. Now when she was 15 she.....

She paused, Taehyung hugged Jungkook tight

Jennie- She met her mate, he was 5 years older than her. She lost her virginity to him and he marked her.

She swallowed hard

Jennie- Next day he said that he has a surprise for her and told her to come at the academy, she was so happy that day so she went. We all did. He was waiting for her at the rooftop while everybody were down looking at them. He took the mic and started talking.

She couldn't stop her tears anymore

Jennie- He rejected her in front of everybody and told her that he was just using her.

It was a dead silence surrounding them as she spoke

Jennie- I'll never forget that look in her eyes, she was on her knees begging him not to leave her. She was young for god's sake...

Jennie gripped her hair

Jennie- You can just imagine how she felt after the rejection, I don't even know how she survived. I still remember how painful was her first rut.

Jungkook- Is that a reason she was trying to kill herself?

Jennie- She could never commit a suicide, she is not that weak. She just does dangerous things......

Jungkook nodded in understanding

Hoseok- Who is the mother fucker?

They looked at him, his eyes bloody red

Taehyung- It's Ten, Bambam's brother.

Jungkook's eyes widened

Jungkook- That's why she was that mad.....