cp:21 Not your friend!

Jimin's eyes widened as soon as he realized what he did. He let go of Hoseok and awkwardly stood there not being able to meet his gaze.
As for Hoseok he looked at Yoongi and went toward him in attempt to hug him but Yoongi walked past him and went to sit at the other side of the couch.

Hoseok- Yoongi?

Yoongi- Why are you here?

Hoseok heart hurt at his words. In that moment he knew that he hurt his best friend. But Yoongi should understand right? Hoseok needed time. What Hoseok didn't knew was that Yoongi understood, he just wanted to be there for him, he wanted to comfort him. But Hoseok just left. Yoongi was hurt.

Jungkook awkwardly coughed

Jungkook- There's problem with Sehun, he is not what we think that he is. Where is Tae?

Jimin- Don't even mention him in my presence....

Jimin huffed ready to leave but Hoseok stopped him

Hoseok- Things are not what they look like, please stay we will explain.

Jimin hesitated

Hoseok- Please Jiminie.....

Hoseok slowly took Jimin's hand. Jimin blinked a few times and just nodded.
Yoongi looked at them with heart eyes, a small smile found its way to his lips but he quickly frowned when Hoseok glanced at him.

Jungkook- Taehyung is in danger.

After telling them all about Hoseok, Jimin broke down crying, thinking that he is terrible best friend.

Jimin- I'm a bad person....

He sobbed in Yoongi's embrace and Hoseok wanted nothing more than to join them..wait what?

" What the hell is wrong with you Hoseok. Focus! " he scolded himself

Jungkook- The thing is that I can't even smell his scent anymore....I mean I can but it's really faint.

Suddenly a very mad Jin barged in the house followed by the rest

Jin- That's it. I've had enough of this.

He yelled but gasped when he saw Hoseok. Everybody went to welcome him.

Jungkook- What happened?

Jin- Your fucking mate happened

Jungkook- Wait you saw Tae? Where is he?

Jin- Unfortunately yes and he is with Sehun what a news

He sarcastically said

Jungkook- Where is he?

Jungkook growled

Jin- At the academy where else....Chim why are you crying

Jungkook stood up

Jungkook- Joon, Yoongi, Hoseok with me. Jennie you stay here and if anything happens call me. Come on.

With that they went out leaving Jimin with the rest to tell them about Taehyung.

--------------------------------------

At the academy

Sehun and Taehyung were at the old training field

Taehyung- This place is creeping me out. Why are we here?

Sehun smirked

Sehun- Don't you think that is perfect?

Taehyung- Perfect for what?