1

Taennie~

Jennie's P.O.V

Jennie🌮

Hey Tae! I know your mad at me for confessing to you,  Im sorry I know I shouldn't done that I already know you have a girlfriend. Forgive me.
Seen

Jennie🌮

Im really sorry Tae! All I want is forgive me.
Seen

Jennie🌮

I know you just see me as a friend but I just can't hide it anymore.
Seen

                                                   Taehyung❤

Jennie please stop!! You're ruining our date with Joy please stop annoying me!! Stop dusturbing me! Can you do it for me?!!
                                                                         Seen

Jennie🌮

I can but.. Forgive me please!!
Seen

                                                  Taehyung❤

What do you actually want?!!! Stop it?!!! Okay??!! Can't you understand it!???!! Why would I forgive you??!!! You already know that I have a girlfriend and yet your still planning to confess now our friendship is broken!!! Not because of me it's because of you!!!! Your the one sho made us apart Jennie!!! I don't need you in my life anymore!!.
                                                                               Seen

Jennie🌮

All I want is to forgive me Taehyung!!!! Just why can't you forgive me?!!! As if I did was illegal!!! Yes Tae,  Im the one who made us apart but you're the one who make it worse!!! Im the one who break our friendship but your the one who can't just accept my forgiveness!!!! Why are you like this?!!! When I did was confessing to you?!!! Yes,  your right you don't need me in your life,  I don't also need you in my life cause your not the Kim Taehyung I know for years!!.
Seen

                                                       Taehyung❤

Your the one who made like this!! Jennie!!! If you should'nt just do it!!! I don't deserve you Jennie!!!.
                                                                           Seen

Jennie🌮

Im just confused why are you like this?!! Why can't you just accept my forgiveness??!!!
Seen

Jennie🌮

I like you Tae but all you did was hurt me and ignore me,  avoiding me,  why?!! Just because of Confessing?!! Taehyung Don't you even love me as your bestfriend?!!
Seen

Taehyung's P.O.V

                                                              Jennie🌮

I like you Tae but all you did was hurt me and ignore me,  avoiding me,  Why?!! Just because of Confessing?!! Taehyung don't you love me as your bestfriend?!!
Seen

Yes Jennie I love you! But confessing to me when you already know that I have a girlfriend it makes me think that your a slut and a bitch trying to get my Attention. I love you from the start but now I don't love you anymore