2

Taennie~

Jennie's P.O.V

Weeks have pass and I still can't forget what happened to me and him. I still love him not as bestfriends but as something that he don't understand.

Taehyung was deeply in love with my other bestfriend Joy.

Joy was loyal to me until now she found out about me and Taehyung.

She was about to break up with him just for me but I stop her knowing the fact that Taehyung will hate more.

Yes he is acting cold to me selfish to me and mean to me. Im a nerd in this university but I still have a friend Joy.

Joy tried to persuade Taehyung to stop hating me and be mean to me but he think of something.

He think I just used Joy to stop him from hating me.

Every time I go home there's no way there not gonna bully me and there is no way Im not gonna cry while heading home.

"Jennie Kim!!" I know that deep voice and ut's no other than Kim Taehyung. He was holding and egg.

He cracked it on my head and everybody start to laugh at me good thing Joy came to me and help me.

"Babe Why are you helping her??!!" Taehyung ask and onky receive a glare from Joy then we left.

"Taehyung was right you should'nt have help me" I said

"Jennie what are you talking?!! Of course Im gonna help you no matter what Im always there for you eventhough it cost my life" She said that eanted me to tear up

"Im so lucky to have you as my friend" I said and hugged her

"Let's Go!!" She said and we headed to class