9

Read this chap. While listening to a music
"Before you go" by Lewis Capaldi

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's finally morning and no class today the teacher is attending some meeting. Today is friday.

I was about to get up when I saw an envelope.

From: Jennie

                    Hey Tae!! I know you still hate me for confessing to you all I want is forgive me I know you think of me a slut or a bitch I just can't hide my feelings to you anymore so I spill the beans. I know you liked Joy and I was Jealous you think that I used Joy to stop hating me but I don't use her Tae!! I love Joy as my bestfriend. You see we are absent for a week it's because something is happening to me,  Joy was the one who take care of me. I just write you this letter because I have to tell you something.. Be happy without me,  I still love you no matter what you did to me I deserve it anyways, Im always watching you from above,  take care of your self and Im sorry" I read the letter and that I regret it I know how selfish I am how rude I am and with that I was about to close the letter when something is in the back.

"Jennie has a Cancer stage 2,  that's why she's absent for week she has 1 week to live it's because of your cuts!!"  I know who's hand write is this Joy she add some letters I quickly drove to Jennie's house and Im right Joy is now crying she came to me and slap me

*flashback*

Joy's P.O.V

I read the letter first before giving it to Taehyung. As what I see she didn't tell him that she has a cancer. Im the one who write it at the back "Jennie has a cancer stage 2 that's why she's absent for week she has 1 week to live because of your cuts!!"

*end of flashback*

I quickly go to the Coffin and saw her laying inside

"Are you happy now Taehyung?!! Are you going to celebrate that Jennie is now gone??!!!" She said and she left me alone

I cried harder than I can

"Im sorry Jennie,  Im so sorry for what I did,  Forgive me,  I know Jennie the day you confess to me I was blushing secretly and act cold to you Jennie I love you but now your gone,  Im here beging for forgiveness infront of you. Im so sorry Jennie. It's too late,  I didn't even see you last time,  I didn't see you smile,  I didn't see you laugh again. I love you!! Jennie!! Forgive me!!!! You didn't say a proper goodbye Jennie. You don't know that everytime your with Kai Im Jealous.. How you smile to him,  how you let him sneak your waist. Every night Jennie I keep dreaming about you,  The cuts that I gave you.. I regret it I just don't want people around me say that Im coward. I love you Jennie and Im so sorry" I said crying hard then later on Joy patted my back.

"Your not the cause of her death Tae" Joy said

"She was also suffering from depression" She said that made me tear up more

Joy sends me the picture of Jennie Smiling in the video and also the recorder. She even take a video in it.

"Hi!!... Yah!! Joy give that back you!! *Laughs* Yah!! Please!!!!...Finally!! "  she said in the Video.

I saw her smile at the picture

The way she laughs

The way she smile

The way she pout

The way she sing

The way she talked

I miss her

I miss her touch

I miss  her voice

I miss everything about her

It's too late but forgive me and I love you