~ 8 ~

"Here, take my hands!" Sunghoon called, skating backwards and reaching out to her.

Seollim took his hands, letting him pull her, spin her around.

He pulled her towards him, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You're doing well," he told her.

She leaned her head against his shoulder, feeling a bubble of happiness and bliss surrounding the two of them.

They were both sweaty and exhausted, but she'd never felt better.

"Want to try again?" He asked her.

Seollim started to nod, but then she saw his friend Heesung standing outside of the rink, watching the two of them.

"Heesung is there," she said, taking his hand and pulling him towards his friend. "He probably wants to see you."

"Yeah," Sunghoon said, gently pulling his hand out of hers.

She glanced at him, surprised. They held hands all the time, at least when they were on the ice. But now, he looked kind of uncomfortable.

"Sunghoon," Heesung said gently, waiting for them to step off the ice before pulling the two of them to a bench, far from people.

"You could get in trouble for this," Heesung told Sunghoon, his eyes full of concern and apology.

"For what?" Sunghoon asked, feigning innocence. He wasn't meeting Heesung's eyes.

"Dating."

Seollim coughed awkwardly. "We're not dating."

"Sure you aren't," Heesung said, laughing at them, though his eyes were still laced with worry. "You should see the way you guys look at each other."

Sunghoon smiled sadly at the ground.

"I'm worried about you," Heesung whispered. "You know you're not supposed to be dating. You could get fired for this."

"I'll ask the PD," Sunghoon said.

"That's... not a great idea."

"I'll say I'm asking for a friend."

"He's not stupid, he'll see right through that."

"Well what else am I supposed to do?" Sunghoon said quietly, his eyes sad as he glanced between Heesung and Seollim.

"Let's go," Sunghoon said sadly, linking his arm with Heesung's and standing up. "I'm sorry Seollim. Maybe I'll see you later."