ANNOUNCEMENT ❗

Starting today, I shall be cleaning up mostly on errors to be found for The Body Switch, from grammar errors to possible plot holes. I am also editing so it's easier to read by removing huge walls of texts and dividing them into multiple paragraphs, therefore I may add a sentence or two just for the sake of it. But I'm really unsure because I'm still new to this publishing thing, also my Wattpad tends to crash randomly haha.

I promise I won't make any major changes to how the original story went, of course. I'll make sure to maintain the lines and joke told in the story. I think the biggest possible change I might do is to change how my POV works, I haven't been consistent with my POV in the story and I'd like to repair that. If I will rewrite something entirely, its possibly those with first-person POVs that use first-person pronouns. I just want to make sure you enjoy reading it.

Even if I clean this fanfic, I can't say that it will be COMPLETELY okay. This is because I am not perfect and even if not 100% I aim for at least 75% (the lowest grade I ever got in college). I hope you tell me your criticisms on this one, this is your chance to tell me changes you personally want or perhaps tell me if this thing is not okay with you.

Also be sure to check out my announcements as I do this cleaning, so you can be updated. Happy re-reading! ^^

-LeastGreatest