𝟠- Daesang

3rd person's POV

"Hello, this is Jeon Jungkook speaking. Who is this?" Jungkook picked up his phone when he saw an unfamiliar number.

"Hello, this is DD Hospital. May we know your connection with Mr.Park Jimin, Mr.Jeon?" A nurse on the other side informed.

"Mr.Park is a... close relative of mine. May I ask what happened to him?" Jungkook's worried voice rang through the phone. He lied in order to get the information.

"Ah, yes. Earlier today, Mr.Park suffered from a car accident. The driver was playing with his phone while driving. Mr.Park's phone is broken, but we managed to find your number from his call history. It was the last number he dialed." The nurse gave a somewhat detailed report.

"Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Thank you," He thanked while throwing his vest on. He took his car keys and ran towards the door.

In the car, he prayed for Jimin to be alright.

After making a sharp turn and parking his car in a haste, he dashed to the front desk.

"A-a car accident. Patient's name is Park Jimin." Not to be dramatic, but he did slap his hands on the desk while panting.

"Ah... That patient. Room 337. Third floor to the left-" Before she could finish her sentence, Jungkook muttered a "thank you"and dashed away.

"Wow, he's good looking. Too bad, he's also so dramatic. Really, youngsters these days..." The nurse flipped through Jimin's report as she nagged the young nurse next to her.

On the other hand, Jungkook was waiting impatiently for the elevator to stop at level 3.

When it did, he ran quietly towards Room 337.

He swung the door open, only to be met with a crying Jimin.

Jimin's POV

I was sobbing in my hospital room when the door slammed open.

"Kook? What are you doing here?" I wiped my tears with the back of my hands.

"Why are you crying?" He was trying to catch his breath.

"It's because... I missed your first daesang and my phone is broken too." I showed him the remaining pieces of my old phone.

"I got so scared... So you're alright? Like as in, you're not in a critical condition," He pressed on. I shook my head.

"Nope, only a broken leg and a mild concussion," I answered and comforted him.

"By the way, how did you know we won?" He asked again. As if it were cued, the television started announcing the latest news about a boy band winning against the K-pop's "Big 3".

"I see... I'll go call the Hyungs so that they can bring the trophy. Wait here." He stepped out and went to a location where phone calls were permitted.

It's not like I could run away anyways.

Anyhow, after a good 20 minutes of us waiting, the other members got here too.

"We came to see you, Jiminie~" Taehyung sang as he shoved a bouquet of flowers into my arms.

"Thank you~ Also, you guys had the time to buy me flowers?" I doubted.

"They're actually the flowers we received at the ceremony. But, we figured you need it more than we do." He grinned sweetly. Taehyung's smile was unique. It had this boxy shape which distinguished him from others.

"Oh, and here's the trophy." Hoseok took away the flowers and handed me their well deserved trophy. I weighed the heavy trophy.

"Wow... This is amazing. You guys are incredible! Oh right, I've always wanted to do this. Could you guys please sign my cast?" I requested with my glittering eyes. They nodded excitedly.

One by one, they wrote encouraging messages on my cast. Jungkook, on the other hand, drew a weird looking animated character.

Goofy boy.

We took a picture in order to not about this moment.

This was my childhood dream. Who wouldn't want their cast to be signed by their friends? 

☻︎☻︎☻︎
☹︎☹︎
☺︎︎

"You really didn't have to." I told Jungkook as he pushed the bag with a new phone into my arms.

"Just keep it... Also, do you wanna get new numbers? My phone's been bombarded by calls nowadays," He suggested and I took interest.

"Ok... How about if our numbers were about BTS and ARMY?" I proposed, he nodded.

I took out a piece of paper and made some quick scribbles.

Jk's phone number

B-2, T-20, S-19
B-> 2
T-> 2
S-> 1+9-> 10
So-> 2210

Jm's phone number

A-1, R-18, M-13, Y-25
A-> 1
R-> 1+8-> 9
M-> 1+3-> 4
Y-> 2+5-> 7
So-> 1947

"So your number is 010-000-2210, while mine is 010-000-1947," I informed Jungkook.

"That's really cool. And, just like ARMY and BTS, they will always love eachother..." I stared at him in shock. I swore he just blushed.

"Anyhow, it's cool that we got pairing numbers... I gotta go, practice..." He rushed and closed my apartment's door.

Cute.

The same night, I called my mom and told her about my new member.

I didn't tell her about the accident, though. I didn't want her to worry.

☻︎☻︎☻︎
☹︎☹︎
☺︎︎

For the next 8 weeks or so, Jungkook took care of me.

Like, he really tried.

He called 33's café and 88's pals bar to notify them that I won't be able to work for time being.. (Yes, another pun. 88 in Korean is palsibpal.)

I was grateful.

He'd bring me snacks and food everytime he came, take care of me, and help me around.

For someone's first time, he was doing a great job.

Of course, sometimes the company would call him, but whenever he was free, he'd spend the time with me.

Saying that I didn't feel a single drop of jealousy would be a lie, but I understood that he had a packed schedule.

"Jimin-ssi, where do you want to go? I'll drive you." Ah yes, he would drive me around the city too.

His efforts did not bark at the wrong tree, because our friendship deepened.

Well, at least my feelings for him did.

☹︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☺︎︎

Hello, this is Amanda. (If you're wondering why I didn't write EE convenience store, but rather 88's pals bar, it's not a mistake.) After a 2 hour online class, I didn't feel like writing, but here's a short chap. Have a nice day/ good night <3

Words: 1020