Prologue

Jackson Overland Frost and Elsa Delle Winters are best friends. They've lived their entire lives together. Elsa's parents were gone when she was at a very young age. Luckily, her parents were very close with the Overlands so before they died, their last request was for the Overland family to help take care of their daughter, Elsa...

Elsa was extremely depressed with this tragic incident, without her parents, nothing would ever be the same. She locked herself in her room for years whimpering quietly - not letting anyone inside - not even Jack. One day, Jack managed to get her out of her room and help her be more open to the outside world. Since then they've become really close friends, even closer than before.

The Overlands treated Elsa as if she were their own daughter - a family member and Elsa considered them as if they were her own family.

Sometimes, Jack's father tells them stories; fairy tales to be precise, fairy tales about the girl with the magic hair, the excellent archer, the dragon trainer and lots more... The fairy tales all took place in a land called 'The Land of Pixney Works'.

They always had fun together and when they were feeling down or left out, Mr Overland would tell them stories that reassured them and turn their frowns upside down. They loved him dearly and he loved them as much as they loved him. This was a prefect life, until something horrid struck them...

Mr Overland was... dead and because of that, they had to move in to a smaller house. They were only fourteen back then, but they understood everything completely. Mrs Overland had to work overtime because of their loss. They were all hurt like there was something missing in their lives but there was one thing they needed to remember:

That they could still live their lives... even without their father...