Once upon a time

Jelsa Story
Jack x Elsa

Meanwhile in the real world:

------------------------

"Once upon a time..." Mrs. Snow White said to her History class. "These are the most magical words our world has ever known and the gateway into the greatest stories ever told. They're an immediate calling to anyone who hears them-a calling into a world where everyone is welcome and anything can happen. Mice can become men, maids can become princesses, and they can teach valuable lessons in the process."

Elsa Delle Winters eagerly sat straight up in her seat. She usually enjoyed her teachers' lessons, but this was something especially close to her heart.

"Fairy tales are much more than silly bedtime stories," the teacher continued. "The solution to almost every problem imaginable can be found in the outcome of a fairy tale. Fairy tales are life lessons disguised with colorful characters and situations.

"'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' teaches us the value of a good reputation and the power of honesty. 'Rapunzel' shows us that what we've done wrong, may lead us to great rewards. 'The Ugly Duckling' teaches us the meaning of inner beauty."

Elsa's eyes were wide, and she nodded in agreement.

She was a pretty girl with bright blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that was always kept neatly out of her face with either a neat side braid or putting it into a bun.

The way the other students stared at their teacher, as if the lesson being taught were in another language, was something Mrs. Snow White had never grown accustomed to. So, she would often direct entire lessons to the front row, where Elsa always sat.

Mrs. Snow White was a very young woman who always wore clothes that had the colors yellow and blue, she usually wore a yellow sweater and a long pleated blue skirt. Her skin was as pale as snow, her lips were blood red and her hair were an ebony black.

"Sadly, these timeless takes are no longer relevant in our society," Mrs. Snow White said. "We have traded their brilliant teachings for small-minded entertainment like television and video games. Parents now let obnoxious cartoons and violent movies influence their children."

"The only exposure to the tales some children acquire are versions bastardized by film companies. Fairy tale 'adaptations' are usually stripped of every moral and lesson the stories were originally intended to teach, and replace with singing and dancing forest animals. I recently read that films are being created depicting Rapunzel as a normal baby girl who was given by her parents to a witch and rescued by a prince and Merida as a warrior princess battling zombies with her bow and arrow!" She continued.

(A/N: Actually Disney is doing that, they're making Rapunzel becoming Tangled and it's more exciting. They also made the name Arendelle from the place in Norway called Arendal and the movie Frozen was based on the fairy tale 'The Snow Queen' by Hans Christian Andersen. They're also doing that to Cinderella, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and much more becoming movies and they changed the plot from the authors like the Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen. The ending of the real story of the Little Mermaid was supposed to be: the little mermaid died and became the sea foam spirit because she can't bare killing the Prince. I know this because I love reading and fairy tales give me inspiration so I'm practically addicted to reading. Don't Judge)

"Awesome," a student behind Elsa whispered to himself.

Elsa shook her head. Hearing this made her soul hurt. She tried to share her disapproval with her fellow classmates but, sadly, her concern was not reciprocated. She continued listening to her teacher while writing down notes.