01 :: pink shinny sneakers

01 :: pink shinny sneakersJUNGKOOK FOCUS

JUNGKOOK FOCUS

he was holding black and white sneakers in his hands while he was looking at himself in the mirror with his head turned to the side out of curiosity, wondering why he had brown curly hair and not straight hair. it was just a random thought.

he blinked with his big doe eyes at himself and then looked at the sneakers he was holding. his mom bought them for him, long and white shoelaces adoring them.

he wondered why his mom bought them. he had other shoes that were like new and very pretty for him. pink glittery sneakers without shoelaces were placed next to the big mirror which had beautiful white curves and patterns made out of wood.

they were his favorite sneakers. very adorable and comfortable. just like his style. they looked like the ones that popular girls wear and show off with biggest smiles ever, their friends drooling over them.

the ones he was holding were more like boy's shoes, only black and white. without any glitters or patterns. just pitch black. they looked boring for him and.. mean for his liking.

jungkook was the type of person who liked colors and glitters, rainbows and sunshines.
he was very different from other boys at school, who were wearing baggy dark clothes with bucket hats on their heads, making them look mean while jungkook only wore colorful clothes and was very bright.

he placed the black sneakers down gently next to the mirror on the other side and quickly walked to the pink ones and picked them up, a little smile appeared on his face as he looked at them and sat down on his bed.

he traced his fingers over the glitter on his shoes, smiling softly at them.

he quickly put them on and looked at himself in the mirror again, fixing his curls a little that were sticking to his face. he walked out of his colorful bedroom that was full of drawings and posters and walked downstairs to his mother.

who was preparing breakfast.

he sat down at the table and watched his mom. "hey, sweetie," she greeted him as soon as she saw him sitting there cutely, waiting for his food. she didn't fail to notice his sneakers and sighed.

"baby, i bought you new sneakers, you should wear them," she spoke with her gentle voice, continuing to cook eggs and bacon. he just sighed and shook his head.

"no."

she turned around to face her son and raised her eyebrow. "mhm, why?" she asked, looking at the brown haired boy who sat there shyly and played with his fingers, not daring to face his mother.

"b-because i-i don't like them," he stuttered quietly over his words and faced his mom who just sighed again and turned off the hot oven.

she didn't say anything after that, just putting the food in his plate as he waited. she just watched her son eat slowly and carefully, not wanting to choke on his food.

"at least take them to school, darling," she suggested with a small encouraging smile, making him look at her with his big eyes and slowly nod his head after some seconds of thinking about it.

he sighed and left the half-empty plate, not wanting to eat anymore because he didn't feel like eating at all. he slowly walked upstairs and to his bedroom.

he didn't want to take them to school either, he didn't like them, but he also didn't want to make his mother sad. she was just trying her best, right?

the color is too dark for him. he thought that he would look angry with them, but then kids wouldn't bully him anymore because of his taste in shoes or style in general.

those pink sneakers didn't even have shoelaces.

he grabbed those dark, angry sneakers and shoved them gently into his backpack, sighing softly to himself before leaving his bedroom.

...

hello !

haha new book, but this
will be a cute one omg i'm
so excited ajsh

i hope you are excited too !
i hope you enjoyed this little
chapter and jungkook with his
sneakers is the cutest ):

have a nice day (: