Storm Flames

The second time Tsuna ever mimicked a flame was actually when he felt it. Once Tsuna was bonded with those raging storm flames of Hayato, Tsuna found his hands encased in red fiery flames. Which happened once Dino arrived (let's not mention the rain flames yet).

And of course, he was not alone. Did he mention that he freaked out once he saw those flames and promptly tripped on his feet, which resulted with his face getting acquainted with the floor for the (possibly) thousand time of his whole life (probably millions if he could have walked when he was a literal baby).

When he mentioned he was not alone, he meant when Dino and Reborn was with him. And of course, the two were speechless (one gaping and the other hidden through those terrifyingly blank large black beady eyes).

"HIEEEEEEE!" Tsuna squealed and flapped his arms around wildly as he tried to make those raging flames disappear (how did those even appear? [oh well, plot convenience! {Plot what?}]). "HOW DO I MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!" Tsuna cried as he ran around the room. Two pairs of eyes followed his wild movements.

Dino sweat dropped as he tried to help his self proclaimed little brother, tried to help. The blonde also found himself acquainted with the floor.

Reborn clicked his tongue at both his former and current student. What does a (baby) hitman have to do to at least get good results out of his training? Apparently, a whole lotta luck and more spartan training (that was probably just games for the hitmans amusement and to see if you can kill a Mafia boss with it).

Tsuna also found himself falling for the floor once more (he really should reconsider to marry the floor for once and not his bed as he seemed to kiss it a lot). He rubbed the back of his head as he felt a swelling pain lit up.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Tsuna whined as he sat up, Dino groaned and did the same. The brunet totally forgetting his flaming fists until he smelt burnt hair (don't ask how he knew how those smell, he probably did burn his hair once... Or twice... Maybe thrice-). He screeched once he realised it was his hair that was BURNING.

He was now frantically rolling around the floor as he tried to put out the flames.

Reborn decided to take pity and took a fire extinguisher (that was not in the room) and sprayed it on the (un)fortunate brunet. Tsuna was soon covered in foam and he was now dubbed as the 'Human Cloud' (he should probably stop thinking stupid things...).

—————————————

A few minutes of awkward silence later and Dino was the first to break.

"What the f*** was that..?" he asked incredulously.

The other two stayed silent.

Reborn should really let his student go to Verde soon. He will not think about the tubes for now. For now.

====

A/N:

I don't know where this came from but umm... Enjoy..? Ehe...

I also will not answer how Tsuna did that. I'll just make a chapter out of it~ (Verde may or may not come in handy)

Tsuna: HIEEEEE! DON'T SEND ME OFF TO GET EXPERIMENTED!

Me: I won't. Probably.

Tsuna: Probably!?