Cloud Flames

When Tsuna copied Kyoyas Cloud Flames, he did not freak out like the rest. No, he did not freak out one bit.

It was actually the opposite. Since he did not know of his imitation just yet, he accidentally activated his copied flames when he was eating his favorite cake (strawberry shortcake). With his expanded knowledge of flames (which were beaten into him, literally and figuratively), he knew about the characteristics of flames. And he was staring dumbly at his multiplied cake and his flaming fork (he felt a swell of pride somewhere in his ring but did not dare to mention) that was covered in cloud flames.

He was in heaven, he decided and happily ate his cake. Cloud Flames are handy, well...when you don't destroy the original, that is. Tsuna stared with teary eyed eyes as the duplicates disappeared in a poof. The people in the cafe stared stupidly at the magic trick, it was probably just a hologram.
Tsuna would be glad to know that the Vindice did not go after him because of this and also because they thought it was hilarious to see Vongola and its closest allies (which were apparently the Arcobalenos, Cavallone and some that they didn't bother mentioning) running around like headless chickens trying to find out why Tsuna suddenly had many flames at his disposal.

Reborns, who was with him and the one that sat across him, eyebrows twitched along with his permanent smile on his face. He resisted the urge to just throw Tsuna to Verde and ask (threaten) the scientist for answers.

Tsuna, oblivious to the aura and expression on Reborns face happily ate his cake once more. He felt a chill go down his spine but brushed it off as the cold air around them (which was a haven in the summer heat, thank god for air conditioning in the café).

====
A/N:

Yeah, I know. It's too short... 😂

Guess who's gonna arrive next chapter? Yeet! I'll give you a hint~

It's green and once dressed up as a strawberry~

Tsuna: Who? You mea-- *gets shoved in a box*

Me: Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahaha.... That was nothing

Tsuna: HIEEEE! LET ME OUT! *The box squirms and jumps*

Me: do you guys hear anything?

Reborn: no