blake does the most :')

after arriving home from shopping, you head upstairs to put all of your new clothing away, when you heard a knock at your bedroom door, it was too harsh to be noah's, and most definitely too blunt to be charli's, you knew it had to be blake.. "come innn" you say in a happy tone, you turn to see your best friend blake, who surprisingly you hadn't talked to much today.. "hey chlo, i'm sorry i haven't talked to you much today, it was just all so much with every thing and everybody." blake says with a small frown, you walk up to him and give him a big comforting hug, "its ok blake, communication goes both ways, its my fault too.." you say in a reassuring tone, "thank you chlo, i love you." blake said softly, you squeeze around his waist tighter causing him to grunt in pain, you release your arms from around him and let out a giggle.
"how about its just me and you tonight chlo?!" blake says with a big grin on his face! "id like that" you say in a soft giggley voice..

later into the night you get a text from blake, it said, "get ready, meet me at my car in 10 minutes :)" luckily for you you hadn't taken off your makeup yet, so that saved you the hassle of putting it on, you put a cute, yet comfy outfit and ran down the stairs out to blakes car, where you see him standing by the passenger side door with a blindfold in hand, "umm, whats the blind fold for?" you say with a raised eyebrow, "well chlo, since i know how much you LOVEEEE surprises, i figured, id give you one!" blake said with an over dramatic smile, he knew you hated surprises since you were a kid, he knew what he was doing..
"blake, you know how much i hate surprises" you whined at him, "no no, im not too sure i do.." blake said while opening the door and putting your blindfold on you, "get in loser" blake said in a girly tone, causing you to giggle at his idiotic actions..

after about driving for 15 minutes, blake finally comes to a full stop, "ok, you can take your blindfold off now!" blake directed you, "finally" you scoffed, you take off your blindfold, you look up to see a tree house, just like the one you and blake had as kids.. you start to tear up a bit before the silence was broken by blake saying, "before you moved down here, i had the boys help me build this for you, bring a little home to LA for you" blake said with a very cheesy grin, you could help but hug him, you didn't know what to say, other than hug him, for a long time.. "this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me" you say looking up at blake, he pulls you in closer and squeezes your waist. after moments of standing there, you both finally decided to climb up into it, you unlock the small latch to the wooden door to see a cute set up with string lights, blankets, little throw pillows, and plush cushions to sit on, you smile big, as you crawl your way over to the snacks blake has set up in there.. "do you like it chlo?" blake questioned you, "like it? no i love it blake" you say looking around gazing at all the little details he added into it, you felt so at peace in that tree house..

you and blake sat in there for hours, talking and catching up about life, and what he has coming up, blake is a lot busier than he seems, he has so many new things coming, it was awesome to see him talking about all the things he was so passionate about..
you in that moment realized how much you missed blake, and you knew for a fact you made the right decision to move to LA.

as it gets later and later, you and blake finally decide to head home, on the drive home you and blake were jamming to throwbacks, when you realized you forgot to tell blake about what noah had asked you, you reached over to turn the music down, "what happened?" blake said taking his eyes off the road to look at you like the world had just ended, "well i have something i need to run by my best friend, blake gray" you said it a snooty tone, "hit me" as blake places his eyes back on the road, "well.. noah kinda asked me out, he asked me if i wanted to hangout with him today.." you said while fiddling with your thumbs, "thats great chlo, i approve, most definitely, noahs a great guy" blake says in the best tone he can for this situation, you sigh in relief, "im glad to hear its ok with you, i was kind of worried to ask you" you shyly laugh off what you just said before blake cuts you off by saying, "why? i'll always be supportive of you and all your decisions, thats what best friends are for" he looked at you and smiled before shifting back to driving,
"i love you blake, thank you for everything you do." you said in a serious but loving tone, "your my favorite chlo, forever & always.." he calmly states back..

[ a/n: i know this is a noah beck story, and still is, i just had to put some blake content in there because for the story he's your best friend, and this place may or may not have significance later ;) ]