Hope Survives best in Hearth

Percy was running to Manhattan all he wanted to do was to see his mother. After running all night he was exhausted but reached Manhattan. He stumbled up the stairs his face stained with tears from all the betrayals. He approached the door slowing as it had been forced open. Slowly he pushed open the door, walked down the hallway and found something horrifying. His mother Sally Jackson-Blowfis laying on the floor with her throat slit. Paul Blowfis laying next to his wife with two spears in his stomach and his little sister dead straggled by an dracaena he pulled out his sword and killed the monster but it was too late. At that moment Percy lost hope.
Hestia's POV
I was sitting at the hearth stoking the fire when I felt someone loose so much hope. I couldn't leave because I was stuck in this stupid meeting. Every meeting is just us arguing non stop I needed to find out what was going on why someone lost so much hope. So I made the hearth fire almost reach the ceiling with that I said  " if we are done arguing do we have anything thing that is left to discuss or are we just wasting time?"
Everyone was quite because they realised I was right with that said  Zeus being a drama queen he yelled " meeting over" everyone start to flash out and so I go to find the person who has lost.
As I arrive I gasped the two time hero of Olympus was on the ground crying I looked around and saw why it shocked me so much to see the greatest of heroes so broken so without hope but I could understand why.
Third Person POV
When Percy heard someone gasp he jump when he saw it was Hestia he went to bow but Hestia stopped him and said " You of all people don't have to bow to me or called me Lady, Hestia is fine. Now young hero why have you lost so much hope"
Percy wiped his tears
" I bow to you because I respect you and you deserve it because you are the last Olympian and most important. I have lost hope because all my friends betrayed me expect a few, my father disowned me and my family was murdered"
Hestia proceeded to give the hero a hug and wrapped the bodies up so that they can have a proper burial
" I have two question for you young hero 1. Where would you like them to be buried and 2  would you like to be my champion and adopted son?" Hestia asked, the second part was quieter
"Montauk near were we used to stay" after a short pause and he said " why do you want me to be your champion surely someone else would be better?"
With a wave of her hand they where at Montauk and his family where given proper burials
After that Hestia said that "there is no other hero like you, you have brought honor to all the minor gods and even got Hades and my thrones back you are selfless and loyal and it would be an honor for you to be my champion and son" Percy blushed but gave Hestia another hug and replied with
" I would be honored mom"  with that comment Hestia beamed and made Percy her champion and son.
They later found a small clearing in the forest were they set up camp.
Hestia told Percy about his new power in time he would be able to fire travel, create home cooked meals, be able to control fire and create and be able to light himself on fire he is know also fire resistant, he can heal as well as harm .
Percy found out that he still had water powers even thought he was disowned. After an hour Percy fell asleep in Hestia's lap while he was asleep Hestia made a tent that was could change size so while it was in use with was a normal looking tent form the out side but inside it was magically enhanced to be larger. Hestia was trying to carry Percy to place him in bed when Hades came out of the shadows saying " You need a hand with him" Hestia jumped three foot of the ground dropping Percy in the process " Hades don't do that but yes I could use a hand"
They both finally got Percy into bed he was mumbling something about blue pancakes.
Both gods walked out and sat by the fire it was about 10 o'clock they sat in silence until Hestia asked " not that I am complaining but why are you here Hades?" Hades sighed
" I was going to say that his family made it to Elysium and I was also going to give him by blessing for returning my throne"
They sat in comfortable silence until Hestia said " I have made the boy my champion and adopted him please do not tell anyone where he is he ran away because everyone but a few betrayed him"
Hestia looked at her younger brother with pleading eyes
" I will not tell anyone were he is, as much as it will pain Nico. Why did you adopted him?"
Hades asked because Hestia has never done anything like it before. Hestia's eyes became filled with rage Hades was a little startled that Hestia showed so much rage
" Poseidon disowned him because his brother ruined his life so he knock him out with one punch, and he has done what no other demigod has ever done yet stays humble and loyal".
They sat in silence until they heard a crash, both deities ran into the tent to find. One demigod on the floor snoring his head off  drooling this time mumbling about blue cookies.
Hades looked like he was trying not to laugh while Hestia was laughing quietly at her new son.
" You should get some rest Hestia I will return in the morning and bless him" Hades said, with that he disappeared into the shadows. Hestia went to her temple thinking about her new son.
As she arrived at her temple Zeus called an emergency meeting sighing Hestia flashed to the throne room she was one of the first to arrive other than Athena ( because she is always early), Zeus (because he called the meeting) and Poseidon which was unusual, one by one the other gods arrived Dionysus being the last. " I have called this meetings to discuss the traitor" growls were heard "Perseus Jackson"
The meeting just turned into an arguing match between everyone those who were on Percy's side were furious even Hestia