The Invitation

134 years later
Over the past 134 years Percy had been ridding the universe of the filth that had gotten into power, so far he had killed 2378 people. After the 5th he had become known as the assassin or by Shadow. His signature way of killing someone, a single silver or gold arrow in the middle of the head. People had called him Shadow because he would come out of the shadows and then disappear with only a single arrow to prove he was there. After the 12th assassination he caught the eye of the creator of the universe Chaos. There first meeting was anything but normal.
Flashback
No one POV
Chaos had just gotten out of a meeting with his commanders when the news broke out that Shadow had struck again and Chaos wanted to meet him because of the fact that no one could catch him in the act and this was his 12th assassination. Chaos thought that he would be a valuable asset. Chaos quickly teleported to planet 183, just as Chaos arrived he felt a strong aura, that Chaos thought was one of those Olympians but when he located it all he saw was a regular looking human ( Percy had removed his hood, so he could get a better look around). Chaos followed him until he reached an ally where in a spot second Chaos had a Stygian Iron dagger to his throat and a cold voice said " You have three second to tell me why the fuck you are following me and who you are" Chaos was impressed that someone have jumped him and answered in a calm voice " I am Chaos the creator of the universe and I believe your Shadow" what Chaos wasn't expecting was for Shadow to sheath the dagger and bow " My name is Perseus Jackson or as Shadow Lord Chaos" to say Chaos was surprised was an understatement but all Chaos could say was " It's just Chaos Perseus non of that Lord Shit" Percy raised an eyebrow and replied with "well than Just Chaos you can call me Percy" Chaos just looked at Percy and face palmed. Chaos then asked Perseus if he would join his army because Chaos knew off Percy not may people hadn't and Chaos knew that he would get along with his commanders but to Chaos' surprise Percy said with a smirk " No thanks, I'd prefer to say of the run LORD CHAOS" and disappeared into mist. Chaos just smirked this was going to be fun.
Flashback end
Over the past 120 years Percy had had more meetings with Chaos but that was also on the rare occasion because Percy had mastered the way of hiding auras he could hind from everyone sometimes except Chaos, he had even had a run in with the commanders while they were on a mission and maybe beat the crap out of them when they saw him walking down a street after an assassination because Chaos thought it would be a good test for his commanders but he was surprised when his commanders teleported to him with blood running out of wounds and broken bones which was and incredible feat because all of them are  exceptional fighters as one but as a team they are near perfect and one person did all of it. There was also a note taped to one of the commanders back in beautiful writing saying
Nice try  Lord Chaos better luck next time
Signed Shadow ;)
  That was 8 years ago and after they had all recovered with took a week with even their healing abilities, Chaos and read that aloud to his commanders and they laughed at what Shadow had written because they all knew how much Chaos hated being called Lord.
After they made a plan they decided to but it in action the next time Chaos found Shadow the commanders would be waiting for to strike and catch him off guard while he was talking to Chaos.
Percy was walking with his hood up through the forests of Planet 638 after yet another assassination when he felt Chaos flash in with around 7 other strong auras hiding in the bushes so Percy decided to play dumb "hello my Lord Chaos" Percy said with a smirk while going in a deep bow "Shadow what have I told you about calling me Lord" Chaos said with a frown, that peaked Percy's interest Chaos rarely called Percy by his assassin name unless in public, that just proved Percy's theory that he had the commanders with him but Percy continued to play Chaos' plan
" Not to" Percy replied in a Duh tone. One of the commanders was struggling to keep in his laughter and the others weren't that far off. Just before Chaos was going to give the signal to pounce Percy just ever some smoothly brought up the commanders " so Lord Chaos how are you lovely commanders doing" Percy said with a smirk knowing that the commanders could hear " Well there are doing fine know maybe a bruised ego but otherwise fine"
Chaos said with a frown ignoring the Lord comment " you know Chaos your commanders had very strong auras" Percy stated Chaos was now concerned that Percy knew " I think that I would recognize it right away, like right now, what do you have to say Lord Chaos?" The commanders were stunned to say the least no one had ever caught  them out,  Chaos was shocked then he's realized that Percy always knew they he was the because of his aura he was trained to find auras.
Percy just stood there with a smirk knowing that he had just blown up a plan " What gave it away other than the auras" Chaos asked confused "Shadow" was all Percy had to say. Suddenly Chaos had an idea " I want you to come to my planet tomorrow at 9am" Chaos said, Percy raised an eyebrow but accepted " why off course Lord Chaos I wouldn't miss it" Percy said while going in a deep bow Chaos just pouted and with a smirk Percy said " Commanders have fun with him" and vanished into shadow with a smirk on his face leaving Chaos scowling and the commanders laughing at the fun personality of the assassin.