Training

Planet Chaos
When they arrived in the training room Percy was impressed it was huge, contain an archery range, and arena, running circuit even a pool. "Now for your training with the commanders as you have shown you can beat the commanders as a group I want you to face them one on one" Chaos said, while Percy groaned and the commanders smirked " Who's first" Chaos said enjoying every second of this
" Thy will, Hunting knives only weapon" Zoë said with a smirk "Ok" Percy said, taking off him 'uniform' revealing a singlet and shorts with no shoes, the commanders got a good look at the tattoos on his shoulders a sun and moon on either shoulder and saw that he was hella ripped " Hey Perce what are the tats for" Beckendorf said " You'll see" was all Percy reply.
They were in the arena Zoë had her knives out, Percy still not holding anything and as soon as Chaos said go she leaped at him, expecting to hit but to her shock two hunting knives blocked her own one was a brilliant gold the other was a startling silver. The duel continued till Percy got board and did a technique that planet 305 taught his, with in a second Zoë had a knife at her neck and one at her stomach, " Do you yield", Percy said barley out of breath " Thou yields" Zoë said completely out of breath and covered in sweat, with that Percy removed the knives form her throat and stomach and let them go but before that hit the ground they glowed a silver and gold and disappeared back into his tattoos.
" Neat trick" was all Luke could say, " where did thou learn to fight like that and were did thee get knives like that?" Zoë said impressed very few could beat her let alone in her area of expertise. " I leaned to fight with those knives from Artemis, but that technique was from planet 305 and Artemis and Apollo gave me these when I left Earth" Percy said a little embarrassed from all the attention.
After that he proceeded to beat, Michael, Lee and Zoë ( again) in archery, all three could not take their eyes of the magnificent bow and the arrows were stunning.
He beat Silena with daggers, Beckendorf with a war hammer ( A/N I know that it isn't his real weapon, I think that he would look badass wielding one),then smashed Castor at staff fighting, then beat Bianca with spear fighting since that was her second best style after knives then levelled Luke with one sword but destroyed him with two by the end the commanders were exhausted after Percy was only sweating a little, by the time Chaos walked in, Castor and Micheal had fallen asleep and Percy was attacking the dummies
"oh mighty lord Chaos would you like to spar you commanders are a little tired" Percy said pointing towards the commanders all half asleep in the stands " Very well Perseus" with that Luke woke Micheal and Castor up just to see the Creator vs an assassin.
Percy was duel wielding and Chaos had a singular sword, Zoë announced the rules no powers and no killing with that the duel started, each strike was perfect no flaws, the duel went on for hours until Percy began to tire because he was fighting the creator who is the father/mother of the primordials, when finally Chaos got a good strike in and pressed his sword against Percy's throat "finally do you yield" Chaos said "I could be asking the same question Milord" none of the awake commanders had notice it til now but Percy had a dagger pressed to Chaos' stomach making it a draw. After all that excitement almost all the commanders when to bed except Zoë who had to show Percy to around the palace, Beckendorf walked out with Castor and Luke asleep on his shoulders while talking too Silena like he wasn't carrying two sleeping demigods, Micheal and Lee shuffled out and Bianca just slowly walked half asleep.
With that Zoë started showing Percy where the cafeteria was, their chambers and the meeting room ( getting their the normal way), while taking Zoë finally asked Percy a question that had been bugging her since she found out that Percy was Shadow
"hey Percy why almost 200 years ago did thy wake up and find Riptide in thy hands?" Zoë said looking sad because she thought that he just gave up her sword
" I am sorry that I gave up your sword, but after everything that had happened I didn't feel worthy enough to wield your blade, so I gave it back to you hoping that you wouldn't kill me for returning it to you because no one else should wield your blade without your permission"
Percy responded looking down remembering the betrayals, Zoë responded with something unexpected she gave him a hug
" Thank thou Perseus, nobody has ever done something like that for thy" Percy just held Zoë in the hug
" Thy is still worthy to wield Anaklusoms thee can have it back" Zoë said " No it is your sword, you keep it" Percy said " Thanks" Zoë said
" now if thou tells anyone about this thy still knows a few tricks from the hunters" Percy paled and Zoë laughed at his face, and she gave him one last hug saying a thank you and another threat, not that either of them would admit but both blushed when they hugged each other.
Percy walked towards his room and saw that each room had a plaque on the door so everyone knows who's room is who's and Percy's said Perseus he just scowled "really Chaos" Percy mumbled to himself and went to check out his room, it was huge and had everything he could of wanted but Percy just pulled out his tent and jumped out the window and found a clearing in the bushes and set up his tent and went to sleep, after making some dinner.
In the morning
8 am
Zoë and Luke were tasked to find Percy because he didn't show up to breakfast. Luke opened the door to find the room empty there was no evidence that Percy was even there,
" Fuck, Chaos get here now" Luke yelled while Zoë checked the rest of the room, Chaos appeared " What happened" Chaos said "Perseus is missing he never showed for breakfast" Zoë said a little concerned " Well Shit".
After and hour they found Percy meditating in front of a tent in the middle of the forests
" Perseus" Chaos said with relief " Lord Chaos" was Percy's reply " why are you out here" Luke said " Because it's habit and I don't intent to break that" " why are you meditating, you were the most ADHD person I knew" Beckendorf said " oh that it's relaxing and helps me to gain more control over powers and help later with material arts I'll teach it to you sometime" Percy replied then they left for the palace for some training

Percy's tattoos