Behind the Works

So, I've decide to do a little chapter about what I was thinking about doing/had an idea of doing for this book.  Read if you want to, it might be a little bit interesting, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Unless it's in bold.

As I mention to people in the comments, this book is NOT the way I was going to originally end it. 

In the first rough draft, I had a plan to end this book with Gabbey dying to save her guildmates. The last fight scene with Serpents was going to overbear Fairy tail, and in an act to save everyone, Gabbey was going to sacrifice herself by destroying the machine, the guild master, and herself. 

Akemi was never going to be her real mate. As much as I love writing and making up scenes in my head with Akemi and Gabbey, they were never really meant to be. Akemi was always going to "die". Besides, Akemi was way too much light for Gabbey to handle if we're being honest.

One major thing I changed, besides the fact that Gabbey was supposed to die, was that Levy was going to be her real  mate. 

Yes, you read that right. Levy was going to be Gabbey's real mate, but when I discarded Gabbey dying, I knew I had to change her real mate. Realistically, Levi and Gajeel are meant to be, and I'm not just saying that because I ship them so fucking hard. 

I'm juggling a few potential characters to be Gabbey's real mate, but I haven't made a decision set in stone.  Comment who you think would be a good match for her! That would help a lot with the final decision. 

Another added thing was Daella! I wasn't going to add her into the story, because Gabbey wouldn't have been alive long enough to get to know Daella. At the very last second, and I mean very  last second, I decided to add Daella into the story. 

In the chapter "The Not-So-Bad-Twins", I added the orphanage kids, right? Well, that really wasn't going to happen at first. I was just going to send them on some random mission to give you guys a closer view of how they fought and their views, but Gajeel stole a mission from Lucy in the manga/anime and I thought I'd go from there.  

And you will see some of the kids again! Not saying who or how many. 

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them! Don't think a question is too stupid to ask or anything, I love answering and talking to you all!

Now, here's the important part. 

THE SEQUEL WILL HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT.

I know, I know, but I want to go back and edit this book. Because it needs it, honestly, and I could add little hints and stuff in there.  But, while I do that, I will write the WHOLE sequel book so I can update once a week like I want to. 

So, don't worry! I'll make sure to add at least two arcs in the sequel.

Someone did ask me if I was going to do the Tenrou Arc, and I have answered with; I will not be writing the Tenrou Arc. Gabbey would have been passed out from injuries most of the time and I didn't think her role would be too important in the end. 

BUT! I have been thinking about making a small spin-off book and filling it with missions that didn't make it into the book, fluff, and other things. 

I hope you enjoyed this little inside information, and keep in touch for the sequel~

Have a good day/night and be safe.