Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Trace you won't believe- who's this?" A tall, built man burst through Mr.Taylor's classroom door. His eyes fixed on me and I smiled small.

"I'm ocean." I said. He nodded then looked from me to Mr.Taylor, and back again, repeating this a couple times before his eyes widened.

"Trace! You're dating a student?" He asked. "Dude!" He glanced at me again, and I suddenly felt uncomfortable under his harsh gaze.

"Kyle, I'm not-" Mr.Taylor started but Kyle cut him off.

"Ocean, it's the beginning of the year. The first day. If you have to throw yourself at your teacher already, then start looking for work in local strip clubs." My eyes filled with tears at his words, and they quickly started running down my cheeks. Did being in his classroom during lunch make me a whore?

I nodded respectfully at Kyle, and stood up, wanting to get out of the classroom. "Sit down ocean. Now." Mr.Taylor said before turning to Kyle, leaving me no room to argue. "She's not a loose girl, and you're going to apologize for saying something like that to her. Ocean and I are not romantically involved so you can shut your mouth, or get out." I started crying harder, and they both turned to look at me. Mr. Taylor came up to me. "Ocean, what's wrong? He didn't mean it." I shook my head and calmed myself.

"You're getting in a fight with your friend, and it's all my fault!" I cried. He smiled sadly at me before handing me a tissue as he did this morning.

"It's fine Ocean. It's not your fault. Kyle didn't know. Please, don't cry." He again took the tissue from my hands, and wiped my face clean of tears.

"Uhmm..." Another voice said. I looked up to see Kyle looking down at me guilty. "I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry. It's just, I didn't want trace to lose his job over some random girl." I shook my head.

"It's my fault. I sort of, invited myself to his classroom. I should get going now anyway. River still has to buy my lunch." I lied to him. Mr.Taylor narrowed his eyes at me.

"Ocean, we both know that's not at all what happened. And I told you, when Kyle brings my food, ill give you some. River isn't buying your lunch" I shook my head again and stood up, making my way to the door to leave, when a hand tugged on my wrist.

I turned around to see Kyle smiling softly at me. "Look, I really didn't mean it. Please stay?" I was about to respectfully decline again when he smirked. "Okay! Come on Ocean!"

Kyle pulled me down on the floor with him, tucking me to his side, across from Mr.Taylor. Kyle handed me his food and smirked at Mr.Taylor. I just sat there confused, but ate the food.

"So.." I started. It's getting really awkward sitting here while me.Taylor glares at Kyle, and Kyle smirks. "You're names Kyle." I clarified, seeing as he never formally introduced himself.

He nodded and tightened the arm that is around my shoulders. Being this close to him is starting to feel uncomfortable. I barley know this guy! "That's right, sweetheart-"

"Okay. That's enough." Mr.Taylor said from his desk. He stood up and pointed at his chair. "Ocean, sit here. Now. Kyle, come with me before I punch your worthless face in." I gasped at his language towards his best friend. How come he's so mean to Kyle?

"It's okay Ocean. He doesn't mean it. He loves me." Me.Taylor muttered something incoherent while I made my way to his chair. When I was seated, he logged onto his computer and pulled up google chrome.

"Here, you can do whatever you want." He looked down at me and smiled softly as I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

No don't blush! Foundation, don't fail me now!