Chapter 4

*Slightly Steamy*
Also these chapters would be longer and more detailed but I didn't expect to create a book when I first started this particular plot so, it will get better bare with me here.
—————————————-
You were playing a board game with Timmy in the sitting room when Damian and one of his friends walked in. He looked about how Kon had been described so you assumed it was him. You smiled at the both of them. "Hiya. Would you like to join our game of monopoly?" Damian basically ignored you but Kon flew up to you and shook your hand. "Hey! I'm Kon. Dami has talked about you. You've got to be the child of Lex Luthor. I know your dad is a bad guy, but that doesn't mean you have to be." Your mouth dropped open. You spun around to face Tim with a glare.

"Really Timothy? Did you know about this?" Tim stood up to face you and grabbed your hands. "Y/n, listen-" You yanked your hands out of his and stormed from the sitting room. Dick was almost never home so besides Tim you were close with Jason as you had bonded over a love of reading and food. You knocked rapidly on his door and anger flowed through you. However as soon as he pulled the door open and you were met with his face, the tears poured. Jason's eyes searched over you with a concerned expression.

"What happened, Y/n?" You hugged him tightly and buried your face into his chest. By the time that you had stopped crying, you could hear Tim throwing things around across the hall, obviously upset. "Did you know?" Jason looked at you from his bookshelf browsing. "Know what doll?" "About- about my father? And about him being so renowned villain or some shit, Lex Lozer or something?" Jason's emerald eyes widened and he stepped closer to you. "No. Wait your dad is Lex Luthor?!" You nodded. "Apparently. Timothy has known since the first night I was here and said nothing." Your voice was dripping anger and you were positively seething.

Jason's face morphed into one of calmness. "Calm down. You aren't him, Y/n. And go a little easy on Tim. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to grasp that the woman that he is in love with is the daughter of a villain. He knows subconsciously that you're not him and it doesn't matter but it's hard to turn off detective mode. And detective mode is much more suspicious." Your eyes widened and you turned to face Jason.

Picking up on what he said, Jason's eyes widened as well. "OH MY GOD! I don't suppose there's any chance you can just forget I said that." You shook your head and frantically ran from Jason's room to Tim's door. Paying no attention to Jason who was calling after you, you slid to a stop in front of large mahogany door. Your knocks were loud and sounded through the empty hallway. Tim's voice could be heard through the door and he was not in the mood for company. "GO AWAY!" Your sass kicked in almost immediately.

"Don't talk to me like that Timothy!" Instantly shuffling was heard. Seconds later Tim yanked the door open. It had been less than an hour and he was already a mess. His room had things thrown pretty much everywhere. To your surprise even his computer screen was cracked. His dark hair was messy and scattered. When you finally met his indigo eyes you were surprised that even though they were watery, they were happy. The thought of you being mad at him had destroyed him in less than an hour.

You gripped onto his bare shoulders and yanked him down to your height, sealing your lips together in a kiss. A low hum left his mouth and his hands traveled to your waist, holding your body against his own. "Y/n, I-" You placed a hand over his lips and shushed him quietly. "I know Timmy. Me too." His face split into the smile that you loved so dearly and he hugged you tightly to him. When you pulled away he grabbed your hand and started pulling you through the Manor.

Finally, you stopped before two dark oak doors that Tim pushed open. It was a massive room with books lining either wall. At the opposite end of the room, an office desk sat in front of a mirror. Bruce had settled at the desk and was apparently doing office work. He had recently taken back to helping Tim with WE as he has been particularly entangled with you. "Bruce she knows." You ripped your hand out of Tim's and pulled on your hair.

"Oh for the love of fuck! Bruce knows too?!" Tim excused the two of you before leading you back into the hallway. He shoved you up against the wall and pressed himself up against you, chest to chest. The first thing he did was pull your hands out of your hair before he pinned your wrist to the wall with one hand and rested the other at the base of your throat. A moan worked it's way through you at Tim's blatant dominance.

"Behave, Y/n. Before I take you back to my room, bend you over the bed, and make you behave." You were squirming at his words and nodded. Dominant Timmy was your new favorite. He placed a kiss on your neck right where his hand had been and then stepped back to allow you room to move from the wall. Once you walked back into the office Bruce was smirking at the both of you. Your face was flushed and Tim's hand was tightly gripping your waist as a warning not to try anything.

The entire time the two of you were talking with Bruce, Tim was teasing you. His hand rested on your thigh and would slowly rub up and down. It certainly got you all hot and bothered while his other hand was around your shoulders and playing with your hair. When the social call was finally concluded, Tim took your hand and dragged you through the hallways. The moment you were in his room, he shut and locked the door before throwing you onto the bed.

"You were a bad girl earlier, Y/n. I'm gonna need to teach you some manners."