Chapter 5 **

THIS CHAPTER IS JUST SMUT. FOR THOSE UNCOMFORTABLE JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AS THERE IS NOTHING RELEVANT TO THE PLOT IN HERE NECESSARILY. YOU WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING BIG :)
———————————-
In the entire time that you had been living at the Manor, you had never seen Tim's dominant side. You're not exactly sure how, it just never made it's appearance. Until now. The second you made it back into his room, the door was slammed behind the two of you and locked.

"Good thing these walls are sound proof, cause you're gonna be screamin baby."

You gulped and nodded. His right hand wrapped around your throat, while his left rested on your waist. His kisses weren't soft or gentle, they were fast and rough. All of the hesitance that normal Tim had was gone now. His grip n your throat loosened every so slightly before you found yourself being lifted and thrown back onto the bed.

Tim wasted no time before climbing on top of you and trailing hot, wet kisses down your neck. His warm mouth hit your sweet spot and you forced down the whimper making it's way up your throat. Tim didn't appreciate this and bit into your neck. Once you released a loud moan of pleasure, he began licking over top of the bite wound, which thankfully didn't pierce the skin.

You could feel him growing and hardening against your thigh as he worked lower and lower to your boobs. His mouth met resistance at your v-neck shirt. When you took too long getting it off, Tim placed a fist on each side of the v neckline and ripped it straight down the middle. "TIM-" Your protests were drowned in a moan when his lips attached onto your left nipple.

He swirled his tongue around the bud and one of his hands moved up to pinch and play with the other one. He quickly switched boobs repeating his actions before leaving more hickeys all over your torso as he moved towards your nether region. He yanked your shorts down roughly. Before you even had the chance to recover his tongue was at your entrance. It moved in and out, up and down. The pacing was random and constantly changing and screams tore through your throat.

The amount of raw pleasure his mouth gave you caused shiver after shiver to rip through your body. You came two times before you started to push him away. The sensitivity was killing you. You pushed and kicked and squirmed against him as he coaxed orgasm after orgasm out of you. His forearms quickly came to rest against your hips, pushing down to hold you in place while he devoured you.

He finally stopped after you came seven times. Your juices were dripping from his chin as he look up at you, breathless. The sight alone caused pressure to start building within you again. He winked at you a momentary smile on his face before his look hardened again. Tim grasped onto your legs and turned you so that you were hanging upside down with your head over the edge of the bed, right in line with his cock.

This was the first real glimpse you had gotten of it and your eyes widened. It was at least 9 inches and it wasn't even fully erect yet. It was considerably thick, enough for you to know that it would hurt. It stood tall, red and throbbing with precum already dripping form the tip. He stood closer to you and allowed it to smack you in the face multiple times. You attempted to open your mouth but his hand forced your jaw closed.

He bent down just little bit in order to continue rubbing his cock all over your face. Finally, he pushed into your mouth. You started to suck him off, your hand working on the base, however Tim was unsatisfied with this. He manually moved your hands to rest on his thighs and pushed his cock all the way into the back of your throat until you were gagging around him.

He let out a loud groan and pushed further until your nose and mouth met the base and pressed into his skin. "Take my cock, baby. I know you can." He pulled out just when you thought you would pass out and repeated the process over and over, slamming his cock into your mouth until you were surely blue in the face. Eventually he pulled away and climbed back on top of you.

Giving you absolutely no time to adjust, he started slamming into you. His left hand held your hips still while his right wrapped around your throat for the fourth time that night. He pinned your hips down and pounded into you harder. Your screams seemed to egg him on as he plowed faster into you. The moment his tip hit your g-spot your screaming got even louder and your nails started raking down his back. He hissed and muttered to himself before battering that spot inside of you over and over and over.

Stars mad it into your vision as you came for the eleventh time that night. Tim finally finished for the first time and you felt hot spurts of his cum filling you up to the very brim. As soon as he pulled out of you, his cum started dripping out and onto the sheets. Tim payed no mind to this as he left soft kisses all over your neck and body and face. He left apologies after every kiss before he rolled over and under the blankets pulling you on top of him and into a peace sleep with a smile on your faces.