mine~ Adrien x old friend!reader

I made it!

Paris..... is so awesome!
Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry! Hi, I'm y/n! I moved here from Canada.
When I was young, i did live here but i dont remember that now.
My dad did mention an "adrien" but I dont remember him.

I walked into my new room and fell in love with it! It had f/c walls with white trim. I had two big windows and a walk-in closet. My room was actually pretty big, considering how run down this house was. My dad got it on a discount.
What excited me most about Paris was school, for some weird reason...... I hated school but I was strangely happy to be going to school. I dont know.......it was weird.

-time skip brought to you by shrek lol-

My first day of school!
I rummaged through my closet, looking for something to wear. Something that screamed PARIS!!!!
And when I couldn't find anything, I just wore black pants and a bigger gray tshirt.
I packed my school bag and raced through the door, only to be stopped by my dad.
"Y/N!!! Aren't you going to say goodbye?"
I walked back inside and hugged him.
"Bye!!!" I told him.

- time skip brought to you by my last three brain cells lol-

I rushed Into the classroom, causing everyone to stare at me. I smiled awkwardly, and waved like an idiot.*internal face-palm*
The teacher smiled at me, waving back. "Hello! I'm mrs. Bustier(idk how to spell her name so bear with me) it mrs.b! You must be the new student!"
I nodded. "Yeah, I'm, um, my names-"
I was interrupted by a blond girl in the front row. "Yeah um, im, um, I'm,um! Spit it out already!" She mocked me.
I nodded. " my name is y/n." I nervously scratched the back of my head.
Mrs. B pointed to a seat next to a blonde boy with green eyes. He was looking at me in shock. " you can sit with Adrien, seeing as nino isnt here."
Adrien? The Adrien my dad talked about? My supposedly best friend from when I was younger? No, it's not him. It cant be.
I walked over to my new seat and sat beside Adrien. "Hi!" I said to him. He was still staring at me. I snapped my fingers in his face. "Um.....hello? Adrien? You there?"
He came out of his daze with a jump and shake of his head. "Oh um hi! I'm here!" He laughed. I started laughing too.
"I've heard about you, you know." I began awkwardly. Adrien rolled his eyes, playfully. " yeah, yeah. That I'm a famous model, gabriel agrests son, yadda yadda yadda." He shook his head. " I dont want to just be known for that."
I blushed......welp,shit.......
"No, my dad told me that we used to be friends when we were young. Before I moved to Canada." I nervously explained.
He didnt look suprised. " yeah, I've heard about you and I've seen photos and heard stories. And faintly remember you."
I was taken aback. He remembered me?
He carried on." And I've heard that we were very close, and based of the stuff I've heard I'm confident enough to do this." He kissed me. ON THE LIPS!!! OMG, DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!
He looks at me, his green eyes filled with emotion. " you were mine." He grabbed my hand. " welcome back, princess." He smiles. I stare at him. Then I kiss him back.
"Its good to be back, prince."