Chapter 1

Author: Like my other story this isn't going to be heavily based on the anime. Maybe a little, but not really. This is honestly just gonna be based off of my strange imagination -w- ENJOY!

(Author's Pov)

  A little girl, walking in the streets bloodied and bruised walked down her well known alleyway. She had walked for hours, getting back to her parents home.

'Tch.' She thought, wondering what excuses she can come up with for be so screwed up today. Her parents weren't really going to be suprised seeing like this. So what's the point? She's been getting into so many fights, due to being provoked which irritates her more knowing that anything racial related towards her can't slide off her back. She always had to say something to defend her friends and herself. For her being different, her friends are always being bullied for being her friend because of the color of her skin.

She's thankfull that they haven't left her due to the constant teasing towards them. Of course, she has it worse. Besides her being teased and bullied verbally, she is also physically. Being pushed around is the perfect ammunition to enrage her to fight back.

She HATES being touched.

Unless she initiates it, or if your a good friend or your family, she doesn't want to be touched. And at such a young age, personal space was a HUGE thing for her. Which caused something strange to happen. When she got angry she had no idea what was happening around her. Objects around her and the other kids started to lift and whirl around them all.

Shocked, some of the kids backed away and some stood and watched in amazment. This hasn't occurred any meaning to (Y/N) yet due to the fact that she was still pissed at her bully in front of her. "Don't EVER...touch me again.." She growled in anger causing her bully to take his attention off of the objects and scowled, "Or what, brownie?" (Now I want brownie-) he mocked activating his quirk, ready to blast you.

You growled again and quickly ran towards him, causing him to hit you with his quirk sending you flying backwards onto your back. The objects soon stop and fall back to the ground due to the impact. Groaning you slowly but surely get back up. Your hair casting a shadow over your eyes when you stood. Clenching your hands in a fist, you shook slightly and this time instead of running, you walked towards your bully.

Lifting his hands he activated his quirk again to hit you again, and blasts at you hitting the dirt in front of you. When the dust cleared you weren't there. The boy looked around trying to find her. He heard something above him and looks up seeing you, black and blue wings spread wide open. And you swooping down towards him--

(If you want to change the color you can! 💙)

~(Present)~

°{Readers POV}°

I step up to the door of my parents house. Taking a deep breath and lifting my hand up to the door and knock. I wipe my cheek with the back of my hand and looking at it seeing blood. I emotionalessly stared at the red liquid until I hear the door in front of me open and a small gasp. I look up to see my mother cover her mouth and tears well up in her eyes. My (hair color/length) hair hung over my eyes and I silently walk past her but stop when I see another figure in front of me.

It was my father. I see him kneel down in front of me taking my face in his hands making me look at him. When he does I shift my eyes to the left not wanting to look at his expression, as I felt tears well in my own eyes. For a couple of moments, there was silence. Until my father broke it, "Angel...your quirk developed." he softly spoke causing my eyes to widen and shift my eyes to look at him. He smiles and stands up walking me to our hallway mirror.

Standing behind me he let me look at myself in the mirror. For me to see my bruised and beaten up state, scratches on my arms and legs. Those weren't anything serious, besides the large cut slanted across my right brow. Honestly, it looked kinda badass. But the main thing that had my attention, was the the two wings in their normal resting position behind my back. Black at the base and dark blue on the edge of the feathers. I stare at them in awe and shift them to outstretch slightly, then extend them both outward.

I reach my hand behind me to softly touch them. When did they come in? I didn't notice them at all til now. All I know is that I sorta blacked out while I was fighting thar kid. "You have your grandmothers quirk it looks like." My dad spoke from behind me pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at him from the mirror for a minute, then back to me as I spoke the first word for when I got home today, "Yeah..." I say quietly.

Dad sighs and turns to look at his wife, her hugging herself and looking back at him giving a nod. He nods, turning back to me sitting beside me and grabs my small waist pulling me to his lap and quietly saying "C'mere babygirl. I wanna tell you 'sum." I turn my legs to the side of his lap making sure my wings were out of the way and look at him.

He smiles at me and moves some hair from my face. "Sweetheart, y'know daddy wants you to be happy. That's all I ever wanted. For you and mommy to be somewhere safe. And you know our neighborhood ain't safe, right?" He asked in his normal soft tone. Nodding, while I stare at my intertwined hands and continue to listen to him.

He rests his hand above my head stroking my hair as he continues,"That's why..I decided that we are going to move...to Japan." He said, and I swiftly turn my head to look at him. "Why...?" I ask confused as to why we're moving so far. He smiled and rested his forehead against mine ask said in a kind, and low fatherly tone, " So you can be a hero..!" He said. My eyes widened, I think I could feel stars in my eyes and smiled as wide as I possibly could.

I hugged my father and screamed from happiness. After I hugged him, I jumped out of his lap and stood in front of the hallway mirror on the wall looking at myself. I open my wings slowly, outstretching the both on both sides of me. Standing up straight clenching my fists, I could see myself smile a genuine smile for the first time in a while.

"I'M GONNA BE A HERO!"

1180 words