Chapter 6

(A:.....I got nothing to say ╮(─▽─)╭ also I have no idea where I'm going with this chapter..So I guess its a side fluff chapter.  ENJOY!)

(NO ONE'S POV)

You can't sleep.

You have to get up early in the morning. And you still can't sleep?!

You sat up in your bed glaring at the wall in front of you, your eyebrows twitching.

'I'm sleepy...'

You felt sleep tears escape your ducts. You wiped them away and turned to look at your clock on the nightstandand sighed.

1:24...

You felt like crying real tears. You pouted and thrashed in your queen sized bed whining throwing a whole damn tantrum because you couldn't sleep. When you are tired, you are ready to sleep. No bullshit. If you don't get the sleep you want, you turn into huge baby. Like now.

"UugggggghhhhhBBBBDHDHDJFHEJEVDJFVFJDGE!!!" you squealed in frustration and tossed the covers off of yourself and jumped out of bed. You decided to grab your phone and headphones and a soft blanket from the bed you were sleeping on. Taking those things to your balcony to sit on the small couch sitting out there. You wrapped the blanket around yourself folding your legs. You put your headphones over your head right above your bonnet connecting it to your phone.

While choosing a song you looked up at the view in front of you. The lights over the city dancing in your eyes, seeing cars rush by and people with flying quirks pass by. You felt yourself relax at the site. Finally finding a song to vibe to, and lean back against the couch still staring at the beautiful sight before you.

Bzz Bzz

You felt your phone vibrate and you look down at the notification you got.

Message from Pretty Bird

You awake Baby Bird?

'Keigo...'

You smiled and thanked god someone was awake. You didn't want to bother anyone because of your insomnia and rob someone else from their slumber.

Baby Birdie
Yeah I'm awake

You replied back and sighed looking up again but back down to the buzz from your phone.

Pretty Bird
Can't sleep?

Baby Birdie
Nope
Insomnia be kicking ass fr fr

You roll your eyes and lean your head back against your seat cushion as you yawn and stare at the sky connecting the stars to make your own constellation.

Bzz Bzz

You look back down at your phone seeing another message from the Number #2 hero.

Pretty Bird
Want me to put you to sleep? 😉

You snort and choke on air, feeling your cheeks heat up slightly then type a reply back quickly.

Baby Birdie
BOY CHILLL
STOP PLAYING WITH ME! 😭

You cover your face with one hand then talk to yourself aloud. "Boy you gon' get yo ass beat. I can't with you....WHY YOU SO FINE THOUGH?!" You exclaimed, then laughed at your outburst until you hear another buzz.