Chapter 3

(A: Hopefully we don't have no babies 🤭 anyway I'm totally not writing this when I was doing my school assignments! Good thing we don't have to do any zoom meetings lol but aaanyways again...ENJOY!!)

(No one's POV)

(Y/N) grabs the blonde males hands, flustering him for a moment melting at the small soft hand that was engulfed in his bigger slightly rough one's. She pulls him along to the stairs eagerly and excitedly. He couldn't help but find her cute to the way she reacted when he asked her if she wanted to leave for a fly. He already thought she was beautiful when he first saw her standing around and having a conversation with other heroes who spoke to her.

The first thing he was drawn to were your wings. The darkened vibrant blue that was shaded in with the black of her wings. He's never seen such beautiful wings before. Besides his of course. He was currently talking to endeavor, having their normal collaboration. Hawks being a tease and bothering endeavor to get a rise out of him so he could get laugh. It always amused him when endeavor was confused with his behavior, trying to figure him out. While Endeavor was fussing at hawks to be normal for once, he felt his wings vibrate. That never happened before. He turned his head to see what triggered his wings to react such a certain way. When his eyes landed on you the vibrating in his wings intensified when he saw you.

While he stared at you he zoned out of Endeavor's lecture he spoke over him, "Yeah my bad big guy...hey! I'm gonna go get a drink for a bit I'll catch up to you later!" He said, without looking back at his friend and walked towards you who sat down at the bar looking bored out your mind, contemplating something. He could definitely hear Endeavor screaming bloody murder even though he's not saying anything, and his fire blazing higher showing how pissed he was. Keigo chuckled a little when he felt the heat on his back when he walking away.

Once he got to the bar where you were, he got a closer look at your wings. They looked even more beautiful up close, incredibly soft to the touch. He wanted to touch them, but he knew better than to touch another person wings. Not wanting to trigger them of how sensitive they could be. He blinded out of his trance from your wings and sat down beside you. "What's a pretty lil' Raven like you doing at a bar by herself?" He said smoothly, with a small grin on his face. Slightly startled you looked at him and blinked looking at him frozen. After taking a look at his features, you finally spoke, and he didn't know why, but when he heard you speak he felt like he could melt on the spot.

"Just a bit bored is all...nothing interesting is happening at this party." You spoke softly with a nervous smile. 'Cute...shit' he thought then spoke "That's understandable." He said, Its true the party was kinda boring to him but tolerated it because Endeavor was here, but now your here, he has an excuse to leave. So he did something that might be the best decision he made tonight so far. "Well how about this Lil' birdy, why don't we get outta here and do some flying?" He asked. For a second you thought about it. Then smirked and tiltes your head cutely. 'Oh fuck..so cute' He thought, he could feel his cheeks heat up a bit.

"Sounds like a plan, pretty bird. Only if you plan on buying something to eat after." You said in a teasing tone. He felt his heart explode. God, you became cuter and hotter the more he spoke to you. You intrigued him. Your chocolate silk skin, shining in the light, round hips, slender waist, cute flat/round tummy, the prettiest fucking thighs he has ever seen. Gorgeous. "How does chicken sound, Angel?" He asked.
And now here they are, her dragging me up the stairs to the rooftop, going for a fly. And afterwards, get chicken.

(Hawks P.O.V)

We arrive on the roof walking to the edge of the building. I'd always get this feeling of freedom when I'm in the sky. Although, I'm working hard to have heroes get days to relax. I still have a long way to go. I look back at the shorter woman beside me, I look down seeing her still holding my hand as she looked across the city. I felt my cheeks burn slightly but smirked when I decided to tease her. "My hand warm enough for you kid?" I asked and watching her as she blinks cutely at first then looks at me. Then at our hands. Then her eyes widened. She dropped my hand and covered her face.

She muffly apologized through her hands and then I started laughing. "You are so cute little bird!" I spoke through my laughter. She moved her hands from her face pouting, and jabs me in the side. "AHAH- ow!" I yelped and giggle at her reaction, then she started poking me. "Stop laughing!" She exclaimed, pouting even more. "Sorry! Sorry! I'll stop!" I laugh, and stopped when she stopped poking. She smirked and shook her head looking back at the scenery above the city.

I think I might like this pretty little Raven!

(Y/N P.O.V)

After I was done poking him, I looked back at the city the took a step closer to the edge then turned to face him. He had stopped holding his side slide his hands in his pocket, eyes trained on me. I felt my heart flutter at his attention, his eyes soft and...loving? Though, he still had a smirk on his handsome face.

God he's FINE!

I smiled a little and tilt my head. "You ready to fly pretty bird? Or are you too..chicken?" I said as my smile turned into a smirk. His smirk got bigger at my tease. He walked closer to me and whispered in a low voice that sent pleasurable chills up my spine. "I'm always ready to fly, lil' Raven.." He said. I bit my lip and walk backwards. Stand right at the edge I kept eye contact, until I leaned back freely falling off the building. I flipped back as I got closer to the ground. And then opened my wings flying back up before I got closer to the ground. And sored across the sky.

As I was flying the handsome blonde fly beside me, but then flew under me while facing me from below. "I never got your name, baby bird!" He said. I smiled and answered, "And I never got yours pretty bird!" I said giggling at him when raised his eyebrows. "Oh man, how ungentlemanly of me! Hawks, is my hero name!" He spoke. My eyes widened in shock, "HAWKS?!- OH SHIT!" I shrieked as I lost my focus on flying before I fell into him. He caught me in his arms and rebalanced himself to keep flying. He chuckles holding my waist when I opened my wings again still flying above him my hands on his shoulders. He couldn't see it but I'm blushing so hard right now. My body felt hot at how close I was to him and my heart was ready to jump out of my chest and make me fly away with it.

"Yup, that me baby bird. The one and only!" He said with a wide boisterous grin. How the...HOW THE HELL DID I NOT NOTICE??? He's like my freaking idle, and celebrity crush. The hell wrong with you (Y/N)? Are you OK??! I think you went crazy...Or blind! I took a minute to get my composure back, before I calmed down enough to speak. "I.. Uh.. (Y/N). My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." I introduced myself. "I am SO sorry that I didn't recognize you." I said then purse my lips. He shook his head looking at me in amusement. "No worries baby bird, don't expect everyone to know me." He chirped.

"God he's cute..."

"Thank you! You too, baby bird!"

"Huh- Oh god! I said that out loud?!" I yelled and he laughed pulling me closer against him. "You know, were almost to the restaurant. Still owe you that dinner you wanted." He said softly, in the way that makes my heart explode. I was too flustered to say anything, so I just nodded. He reluctantly let go of me, the warmth leaving my body, making me shiver slightly, but I ignored it and I flew back beside him and continued on our way to get something to eat.

(Author: I have no idea why, but I have been STRUGGLING ;-; with this chapter. I lost focus too many times while I was thinking about how to make this story. Because I'm just writing this from my imagination-)

1515 words