27

Jeongguk's hands make their way to his own shirt, only breaking the contact with Taehyung's skin to pull it off of his torso in a swift move. Taehyung's eyes widen, the younger's prominent abs are now on display in front of him. The elder's hand travels towards Jeongguk's stomach, loving the feeling of his muscles against his fingers. He trails his fingertips down the muscles towards his v-line, making eye contact with the younger.

Taehyung harshly hooks his finger around Jeongguk's waistband and pulls him on top of him again, a smile on his lips when he connects them. Jeongguk's fingers on the other hand trail from Taehyung's waist towards the hem of his shirt, carefully pulling at it to give the hint that he wants it off.

The older male pushes Jeongguk off of him and onto his back, taking a seat on his thighs and pulling his own shirt over his head. The younger's eyes were darker than they ever have been, dark with lust and adoration for the male now sitting on his lap.

Taehyung slides off of Jeongguk's lap and unbuckles the younger's belt, his fingers open the button and pull down his zipper only to slide the jeans down and expose Jeongguk's muscular thighs. His hips are hugged by basic black briefs but god did the male look good with messy hair, bitten lips, red cheeks and exposed to Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's eyes only.

Taehyung places kisses up Jeongguk's torso, trailing his lips over his collarbones and neck, over Jeongguk's jawline and towards his lips to kiss them softly and get seated onto his lap again. The younger's knees are slightly pulled up and the male's left hand is resting on his waist trapping the elder in his hold. Jeongguk's right hand makes it's way towards Taehyung's button and zipper, opening it skillfully. Jeongguk rolls them over again, Taehyung's body trapped underneath his own. Lustful eyes connected and their breathing irregular.

"Jeongguk?"
The male's head shoots up, not expecting someone in the house screaming for his name. The males freeze in their spot, looking at each other and panicking slightly.

"Who the fuck is that?"
Taehyung whisper-yells towards the younger, subconsciously pulling the latter closer towards his body.

"Gguk you here?"
The bedroom door flies open, exposing both males to Jeongguk's friend.
"What the fuck! Put on some damn clothes!"
The male covers his eyes, stepping back from the doorway and turning around.

Jeongguk sprints towards his closet, throwing an oversized, white t-shirt towards Taehyung, knowing that it'll cover him until over his knees.
"Yoongi? Is that you?"
Taehyung's eyes widen and his quickly pulls the shirt over his head, closing his jeans and giggling at the sight of Jeongguk trying to get himself into sweatpants.

The male with his back turned towards the bedroom peeks around the corner towards Taehyung sitting criss-crossed on the bed.
"Tae?"
A blush creeps onto his cheeks and his fidgets with his fingers. Jeongguk raises an eyebrow and looks towards the two's interaction, shirt in his hands and head cocked to the side.
"What the fuck are you doing in Jeongguk's bed?"

"Well nothing, you fucking came in!"
Jeongguk yells towards the male and a smile spreads onto their lips. The youngest pulls his shirt over his head and immediately is trapped in a headlock by his friend.
"A-ah! Yoongi leave me the fuck alone!"
Jeongguk whines and tries to elbow him in the stomach, Taehyung on the other hand is enjoying the show in front of him, giggles occasionally slipping past his lips.