41

Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand in his own and softly kisses the back of his hand. A pink blush spreads over Jeongguk's cheeks when the older asks him a particular question.
"So.. can i draw you?"

Of course he could draw him, what even is that kind of question? Jeongguk quickly nods, excitement hinting in his behavior. Taehyung lets a little laugh escape from his lips, hair falling in front of his eyes when he dips his chin down.
"Just... i haven't drawn with a pencil in a long time, don't judge me."
Jeongguk snickers softly and places his hand on Taehyung's cheek to stroke the skin softly with his thumb.

"Taehyung, i wish i had the talent to even draw a stick figure, what do you mean 'judge you'? I'll always be proud of what you draw, paint or even sketch."
Taehyung bites his lip and looks down at their crossed legs to try and hide a small smile.
"Hey, look at me."

Jeongguk's index finger makes it's way under Taehyung's chin to lift his head slightly and force the male to look at him. A soft smile is displayed on the younger's lips when he sees the small blush and glossy eyes of the elder.
"Try it, i won't make fun of you, i love you."
Taehyung nods his head and presses a small kiss to Jeongguk's lips.

"Get in position, choose something that you can hold for like thirty minutes."
Jeongguk giggles and obeys with an 'okay sir bossy', receiving a pillow to his head. Both boys have a wide smile shown on their face when the younger lays down on his stomach, hand propped underneath his chin and he stares prettily outside of the window. The black sheets contrast with his white shorts and naked upper body, making the boy stand out even more.

Taehyung starts off with an easy sketch, charcoal covering the sides of his hand and his palms, his tongue slightly peeks out from between his slightly chapped lips and his eyebrows are furrowed in concentration. The younger peeks over his shoulder, noticing the male's expression.

"You look like you're in pain, Tae."
He softly chuckles, big sparkles light up in his eyes when he connects his own to Taehyung's.

"Because i am, why are you so hard to draw?"
The older male chuckles and places the pencil and paper down, making his way towards the bed and his boyfriend.
"Come here, you."
Jeongguk jumps up and sits on Taehyung's lap, straddling his thighs and hooking his legs behind the male's back. Taehyung looks into his eyes and tucks a strand of hair behind the male's ear, pressing a soft kiss to his cute little nose.

"I need a haircut, like real bad."
Jeongguk chuckles and looks down at Taehyung's stomach to try and hide his shyness. The other male cups the younger's cheek and makes the boy look at him again.

"Please don't, you're so pretty like this."
A soft kiss is pressed against Jeongguk's bottom lip and a soft, playful whimper leaves the two pink pillows.

"I'm not pretty, you're pretty."
Taehyung raises one of his eyebrows and eyes the boy up and down.

"No, it's still you."
Jeongguk pouts and tickles Taehyung's sides, making him fall over, giving the younger the opportunity to hover over him and catch him between his arms and the mattress. The younger brushes his fingers through Taehyung's light locks only to twirl a strand around his finger and softly tug at it. The boy leans down and kisses Taehyung's earlobe, whispering softly against the skin.

"Don't think so, baby boy. Now be good and let's take a bath, hm?"
Shivers race down Taehyung's spine, blood rushes to his cheeks and the eye contact they make when the younger pushes himself up again, god the eye contact. Taehyung nods slightly and watches the male get off of him and pushing his hand through his hair only to make his way to the bathroom.
"You coming or what, doll?"
A smirk tugs at the younger's lips when Taehyung sits up and softly nods again, throat going dry and eyes widening.

"See? So pretty."
Jeongguk turns around and closes the door after tossing his white shorts towards his boyfriend.