CHAPTER 36: brokenhearted men

Vinzelle Blake POV

I left Astria in our table earlier cause I need to talk to Trisha, I was so shocked when I saw her here tonight as our guest speaker. I didn't expect her presence here.

William and Zeyn are not with me attending the party, my father gave them mission also, I supposed to be with them but I got confused when my father let me attend for the first time. That's why I went to Astria's house in the morning.

I waited for Trisha in the somewhat dim corner to see me. For about a minute, I saw her walking towards me.

"Hey babe, are you surprise that I am  here?" She planted me a kiss.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to attend your class. You're just three nights started studying there. How did you know that I am here?" I didn't show her my disappointed look.

"I miss you so much babe. I only saw you this noon. I can't bear not to be with you. I left you for almost two years that's why I'm here to get back the days had passed that I'm not with you." she kiss me again and I can't stop myself to kiss her back.

She arrived 5 days ago, Just what her parents told me before and I enrolled her in my school. I ignore her since the day we've met again but my father ordered me yes ORDERED me not to take her for granted and give her a second chance for what she did to me. I often visited the school for her just like my father told me to do so. She even asked me last night to sleep in her dormitory.

Our school has a dormitory for boys and girls and only the privilege student can go outside. Yes only few student who are the children of our organization's superior mens can do whatever they want while the lowly cannot.

'She's the girl I loved before.'

"Go back on the stage now. I'll bring you to your dormitory right after the party is over." she smiled to me.

I watch her as she walk away from me, she has changed a lot now. I almost forgot to love myself before because I gave everything to her but she ended up hurting me.

Bumalik ako sa table namin kanina,my fist clenched when I saw the two stupid humans hugging each other. I remain standing two meter away from them. Sumikip ang dibdib ko dahil sa eksenang nakikita ko.

'Why the fuck are they hugging?!'

I noticed lots of eyes are watching the flirting scene seems like they ignored the glances by other students. I can't bear to watch them like that, I was about to take a step but my attention was being caught by Trisha. She was also staring at them silently.

'I have to act like it's nothing otherwise she will doubt me.'

Montario pulled out his phone from his pocket and he quickly answer it. Astria smiled. Fuckkkk! Her smile is genuine. She roam her eyes around and caught my stares, the smile fades, the way she stare at me is blank, her eyes turn into black and I cant see any emotion on her.

Meanwhile the guy appear again infront of her. She quicky take off her gaze at me and face the bastard. I can't hear what they're talking about. The guy is talking, she was just nodding her head up and after a while the guy turn around his way to the exit door. She didn't look back at me, instead she get her things and walk away.

Lumabas siya sa exit door ng walang lingon-lingon, muling mubalik sa dati ang mga studyanteng nagsasayaw. I can't leave this place cause Trisha is also here. Sinulyapan ko siya sa entablado tila kausap niya ang ibang mga naabalang panauhin so I grab the chance to follow her.