Prologue

I'm sorry if this sucks. This is my very first story, so if you have any problems don't read and don't judge me. Please don't steal my ideas and please don't be rude. If you don't like my story don't read, if you have any problems don't read or comment negatively please.

Italic-Flashback

Bold-Wolf

*time skip*

"Why are you doing this to me, you are my father?" I say to my father, the person I least expected to turn his back on me. The disgusting look he had on his face was a look that made me feel like I didn't matter to him anymore, maybe I never did. I couldn't think otherwise. "Because you killed your mother, and you need to die, and go to hell for it." His voice was cruel and unforgivable. Would it be foolish of me to ask for mercy? I can't believe this.. I can't believe he does not know the risk of him turning me in. He should well know the fact that if I die, then he will too, because he mated with the opposite supernatural creature. Hate is a strong word, but because of his actions, I was positive this was the feeling I had towards him. I absolutely hated him and the rest of this disgrace of a family. My mother should have known better. If she didn't make me, then maybe I wouldn't be going through with this. The grip he had on my arm was a tight one, one that was almost impossible to break out of. I knew what was coming, and for that, I was terrified. No matter how much I tried to fight back and get him to release me, it was useless. He was too strong compared to me because they injected me with a hefty dose of a poison that could only weaken me, and while I was becoming exhausted fighting his grip, he could keep moving forwards and drag me up the enormous mountain top. My legs were scraped and bruised from falling down a few times. As a father, you would think he would show me some pity, but no, he continued to drag me. He had one goal in mind, and I would not change it. It seemed like my trouble would finally end once we entered a dimly lit cave. But I knew it was just beginning. I was just barely able to see a thing, which worried me more. Even with my near perfect eyesight, I still wasn't able to make out any shapes. "We're here." My father finally spoke to me. He was dead silent mostly when he was dragging me up the mountain. I wished he stayed silent, because as soon as he said that, dark figures came out of the shadows! Making me scared and worried all at the same time. "What do we have here?" This voice, it didn't come from my father..We weren't alone? "She reeks of a hybrid," says another, judging me. I spotted the grotesque beings, each of them standing tall. This was some council meeting, I can't believe my father really went through with this. How could he?.. How long have they been waiting on me? Spectators stood by the side patiently, watching closely. At this moment, I knew things were about to get very bad for me if I didn't do anything. I needed to get out of the cave as soon as possible. Admittedly, I started to panic as I thought of ways to distract these supernatural beings. Would they chase after me if I decided to run? I looked at them, slowly backing away once I felt my father's grip starting to loosen..Did he notice? Then I looked out of the cave..I was positive I could make a run for it. I felt my heart drop to my stomach, but for a good reason..the relieving sound of footsteps coming from outside. Sadly, I looked a bit too late to scream for help. Whoever, or whatever, was walking past the cave, was most likely long gone now. "Look at us!" The crackling deep voice made me jump as I quickly turned my attention back over to the council..They wanted my attention, and didn't take kindly to the fact that I was looking away from them. All three of them were standing now, hunched over and worn out. Their hollow, lifeless, eyes were staring directly at me..I was certain that this was going to be the way I died..Maybe I wasn't the only one that was freaked out, because my father looked stunned, and that grip he once had around my wrist, was no longer there..I could run for it. I heard them growling like wild animals, and without hesitation, I ran and didn't dare to look back! The last things I remember hearing was "She's getting away, stop her!", and "Whoever finds her gets a grand prize". I ran so fast I felt like my legs were going to fall off..I refused to be caught, no matter what.

*Goal 5 votes, 20 comments*