Chapter 1: 😢

Taehyung's POV:
I woke up from the noise hitting my ears repeatedly because of the alarm clock.

He's not home yet...

I sighed. I know where he is. He never told me or, not yet. But I know what's happening around me. I'm not that idiot, neither blind. I might be blind because my eyes can't see literally,but my heart is not blind. Everyday, my heart dies. Not because of a heart disease, but because I witnessed how our relationship turns to cold one. I feel how slowly, his love for me dies. The only thing keeping me alive, is his promise. His promise to me, that he won't never leave me no matter what happens.

I don't want to think about this, this thing to happen. I can accept if he lies with me. But, I can't live a life w/o him. I will totally die, if he went away. But I know, I am lying to myself. He's gonna leave me. Maybe, not now. But what about tomorrow or the next following days? I am sure, soon enough. He'll get tired and just let go of my hands without looking back.

I sat in our empty bed. It feels cold than ever. Colder than the winter days. It's cold, because the hugs I used to have during this time was already gone. And I can't do anything about it.

I remember everything. The first time, that my heart was broken into pieces. I stood in front of this stranger who just came inside in our house without a word, acting as if she owns the place. I can't see her, but I know the way she spokes. She is something else.

"Taehyung right?"-she asked.

"Y-yeah. W-what do Y-you want from me?"- I stuttered.

"Well. It's not you. It's Jungkook. Your boyfriend."-she said still calm.

"What about J-jungkook?"

"Leave him."-she said sounding like a command.

"Huh?... You're insane. I'm his boyfriend. And... Who are you to tell me what to do?!"- I am a little bit angry now.

Is this woman, talking about my Kookie? It's impossible though. She might have just mistaken. I mean, there are a lot of people who has a name same with my Kookie. Tae. Just calm...*I thought*

"First of all, tell me what can a blind like you do for him? You're just a gay. And I'm a woman. I can make him feel better. And I can give him the family, he'd never get from a gay like you."-the woman said right into my face as I was standing next to the door, clueless of everything that this woman is saying.

"Look, miss. I guess you're talking to wrong person. I don't know what you're talking about. And, I don't even know you."- I answered back. Trying to collect myself from the overflowing emotions. Coz, I know she got the guts because something is happening. And she's sure of it, that she'll win it.

"Huh!?"-she smirked. I felt like I was a small insect that time." Break up with Jungkook already. You're just ruining his life. He should have been into his favorite places. And not not here with you, like a prisoner. Look, let me clear up things with you. Jungkook doesn't love you anymore. He just feel sympathy towards you. That is why, he's still with you. But, if you're not blind he'll surely have gone too long ago from you."-she said full of confidence.

"And what are you saying? Y-you?... You're the one perfect for him? You? Who are you to say things to me, when you're in my territory?! You don't tell me what to do. An-and... Only Jungkook can make me, leave this house. And, I know you're woman. But you know what, you're a big disgrace to every woman in this world. Do you think, ruining a relationship and making me feel less important makes you a better human?"- I said trying to force myself not to sound like a crack.

After that, she left. Without anymore words, now the house became so silent. The kind of silent that would leave nightmares. The kind of silent that can kill you anytime. I felt my body trembling from the overflowing emotions such as anger, fear and sadness.

I am now looking at the clock. It's already 11:30 PM, I knew it because I set the clock to alarm at 11:30 til midnight. It's for me to know, that it's over and late already. Hard to accept but... I know he's not going home, but... I hope, he didn't forgot. Not this day.

He didn't forgot right? I mean, it's our anniversary. He said that, he'll forget any other day. But not our anniversary. He said, he'll always remember.

My tears are rolling down from my face as I tried to stand and clean everything. I cooked foods for us, I called my friend Jiminy to help me about it. And he complied without any more words. And I'm so thankful to have him in my life. A friend, I can lean into whenever I'm sad and hopeless. But it seems like, my efforts are useless. He totally forgot. And maybe, he's not going home tonight. As I was cleaning the dinning table, I totally forgot that I spilled the water to the floor. As I move, I landed on the ground coz I stepped on the wet part. My body is aching. I tried to stand, but I failed and that's how I lost my senses.

The next thing I know, I was not in my room. And then I heard a voice.

"Thanks doc."- it's Jungkook's voice.

Finally he got home? Home? But we're not at home? And did he said doc?

Now I felt him. Getting near. I felt his skin and it's warm as he sat beside me. But... But why is he silent? Why is he not doing anything? I am trembling in fear now. I don't like this feeling. It kills me, slowly but surely.

___________________________________
Hello my dear readers,
Borahae... I've decided to write this story as I got inspired to the Korean song entitled: RESIGNATION which had been covered by Morisette Amon recently.

So yeah. Hope you like it.