Chapter 4:🤭

Taehyung's POV:

As we walked to the hallway, I tightened my grip in his arms.

I just know very well, what is yet to come. That, I have to buried down every memory we had there. That's the first step. And... And, it's just so hard to do. I can't see his face, but it felt like I am seeing my whole world slowly drifting apart.

"Mr. Jeon? Mr. Kim?!"-a familiar voice called out as we are heading to the stairs to go to the rooftop.

I heard Jungkook, laughs. Then, we both turned our back to face the owner of the voice.

"Wow?! You're both grown up. Look at you two? Oh... Wait, is Mr. Kim now a Mr. Jeon? Sorry, I haven't heard anything about you guys."

"(Laughs again) actually... We... Uh..."-he replied but I cut him off.

"We're just friends now."

"Ohh... I thought you two? Nevermind, I actually thought that you ended up as happy married couple. I mean, you're the greatest couple we had in this campus before. But... Anyway, I'm happy that I could see you again my dear students."-then she hugged us.

I was startled. I don't know, what to act. Jungkook and I are very close now because of the hug. And her words, made a sting in my heart.

I also thought of that. I thought that, we'll last. But I guess, it's on the past now.

"Oh. And... I supposed, Taehyung is not yet well. I mean, you got into an accident two years ago right? Oh God. I'm so worried with you, when I heard that news from my co-teachers. I'm sorry... I hope, someday you'll be okay."-she said sadly then she hugged me tightly.

"You don't have to say sorry ma'am. And thank you for your concern."-i said hugging her back.

"Anyway, I have to go to my class. I'll leave you two. Please, enjoy. I missed you two, for your naughtiness and sweetness. Oops? I guess, I am the one here who have to move on from you two."-she said jokingly and turn her back.

I could feel Jungkook. He's grinning. I tapped his shoulder, because he seems out somewhere. I mean his mind.

"Kookie. Let's go?"

"Ah... Yeah. Of course. Let's go."-he said guiding me throughout the walk upstairs.

When we finally reach the rooftop, I smiled widely. Enjoying the fresh air.

"Why are you so happy? Haven't you been to a rooftop before?"-he said sarcastically.

"Whatever, Jungkook."-then I freed my hands from the gripped.

I stood to my favorite spot. To the area where you can feel free, alone yet relaxing.

"You're enjoying it, isn't it?"-he asked.

I was left thinking about what he said as he sat on the bench beside me.

Flashback:

"Fucking, Examm!!! I won't fail! I worked hard for it! I won't failed that fucking exam!!!"- I shouted at the rooftop.

Then I extend both my hands, trying to feel the fresh air that hits my body.

"You're enjoying it, isn't it?"-a voice at my back suddenly uttered.

I was startled by the sudden voice, and then I lose balance.

"Ahhh!!!"-i shouted as I felt my body losing balance.

I'll totally die, because I am going to land to the ground and sadly I'm at the rooftop. I closed my eyes. But then, my death never came. I felt my body being pressed to another body.

*What?!!! But how? When? And who?*-i panicked.

As I opened my eyes, I saw the most handsome man I've ever seen. He's the definition of perfection. And then, I realized how awkward our position. I was on top of him. I got up quickly and pulled him up.

"S-sorry... And thank you."-i said as I looked once again into his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook."-he said suddenly.

"Wh-what?"-i was dumbfounded.

"My name. What is yours?"-he explain, well sort of.

"Kim... Kim Taehyung. Thank you for saving my life."- I said feeling my face burning red.

"Nice to meet you.(he smiled revealing his bunny teeth) It's my pleasure to save such a beauty like you."

I smiled back from his words. How can he say it directly?

"And I would always save you. I won't let such a cutie like that."

"T-thank y-you."- I stutter as I look down hiding my face.

"You're such a cutie."-he pinched my nose.

Now I'm blushing like a tomato.

End of flashback-

Here I am again. I can't stop the tears pouring down. I am now a sobbing mess. I can't control myself.

"A-are you o-okay?"-a sudden voice brought me back to reality.

I used my bare hands to wiped away the tears from my face.

"Y-yeah. I just... Remembered something. Something that, I should totally forget from now on."- I said wiping the tears.

Maybe, it should have been better if you hadn't save me that day. If you had let me die that moment, I wouldn't die like this. I wouldn't die everyday. And I wouldn't die sad. At the first place, I shouldn't have met you there.

"L-let's go home?..."- I asked him.

He deep sigh, before he took my hands. Probably to guide me again.

I'll never get tired of these hands, holding it tightly. But I know, you're tired. You're more than tired of holding my hands. That's the reason you're letting go, right?

Another day has passed. Another sad day of reminiscing our past. You're with me, but I just feel alone right now. And, I only have 13 days with you. Is it really enough for me to let you go? Is it enough for me to set you free? Is it enough for me, to forget everything about us? Our 7 years? Our memories? US?