Special Chapter💜💜💜

5 years later...

Author's POV:

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the sand beach. Taehyung had undergone to an eye- surgery. And it's successful. Just when they all thought that everything is fine. Taehyung's Alzheimer got worse. There's a time when he can't recognized Jungkook, or he wants to go back to their old house. His body is getting weaker as time passes by. His memory gets worse. But today is their fourth anniversary as a married couple. And they both chooses to celebrate it at the beach.

Today is their last day at the beach, Jungkook sat beside Taehyung as Taehyung rests his head to Jungkook's shoulder.

"Why are we here?..."- Taehyung asked for the 3rd time this day.

Jungkook smiled widely revealing his bunny teeth.

"It's our 4th year anniversary, sweetheart. We've been married for about 4 years now, Taehyungie."-his voice sounds sweet.

"Oh!~ You sounded like my Jungkookie.(then he examined the face of the man sitting beside him) Omo!~ You looked like my kookie too! Are you his elder brother?(he cupped Jungkook's face) I didn't see Jungkookie since, we graduated. I really missed him.(then he pouted)"

"Taehyungie...(he stares to his husband's eyes. Trying to calm him and get his full attention which he won) I'm your kookie."-Jungkook is the one who's holding Taehyung's hands now.

"But... But, you look older. My Kookie looks hot and young. You're definitely not..."

He was cut off as Jungkook connected their lips. Preventing Taehyung from uttering any words. At first, Taehyung panicked and wanted to protest from what Jungkook had done. But soon enough, he calmed down. And returned the kiss.

" Jungkookie... I love you."-he said between the kiss.

"I love you more, Taehyung-ssi."-answered Jungkook pulling Taehyung into a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you for making me feel this way.(then he broke the hug and tried to stand up) Jungkookie... You've done a lot and more. And it pained me as I see how you get hurt, every time I forgot you or things about us. That is why, I have decided to... To... To set you free. I mean, you're better off without me. I'm just going to be a burden to your life if I continued to be by your side. Jungkook, you deserve better. Someone who'll take care of you,and not like me who you'll take care for the rest of your life."

"Stop it!!! What are you trying to imply Tae?! Are you telling me to... To let you go?! Fuck it then!!?"-he shouted as he stood beside Taehyung.

"I... I just thought that, y-you should continue with your normal life. Jungkook, look at it this way. If you chooses Jennie over me, you'll have children, a happy family, and a normal life. If you got stuck with me, you'll just suffer. You'll missed every dreams that you have. You'll missed the life that is intended for you. So please, listen to me Jungkook... I'm not mad at you either. You... You just don't deserve me."

Taehyung turned his back away from Jungkook, as tears continued to pour down from his beautiful tanned face.

Then, suddenly he was pulled into a tight hug. Jungkook hugged him tightly, afraid to let him go and be left alone.

"Taehyungie... Don't ever do this again. You don't know how you make me feel just by saying those words____ you pabo! (Then he draw circles from his lovers back) Taehyungie, you're the only one I'll choose to rewind and meet over and over again... And don't ever think that you're not enough for me, to be complete. Because you're more than enough. You're my one and only family. And having you by my side, that's the thing that I won't ever get tired of...(he cupped taehyung's face to force him to look at him. Eyes meet others and everything stops for awhile) You're my greatest dream in life Taehyung, and without you in my life. I'm like a dead body. Walking in this island, without any purpose. You're my destiny. We're destined for each other. You're my everything Taehyung. My world, my life and my love. You're the only reason why I can put on a smile. So please, don't go away from me anymore."

With those words being uttered. Taehyung smile back to Jungkook. One boxy smile, then all the fears and pain Jungkook is feeling had been erased and gone.

"Bunny smile, Kookie."- Taehyung corrected him.

"Yeah."-Jungkook agreed pulling Taehyung into an another tight and long hug.

Jungkook's POV:

I've caused too much pain to you, Taehyung. And this time, I promised. I won't ever let your hand go. I'll never get tired of loving you. This time, I'll make sure that all our times together will be worth remembering for.

Even though the mind forgets, I'm still holding on our love. The love that, I can only hold onto for you to remember who I am in your life . That even the eyes wasn't able to see the reality, I know that the heart is the only purest of all.

"Mind might forget what heart sees, but the heart will always remember what it felt inside. No more Resignation."

-The End-