Chapter 7:👍

Taehyung's POV:

This time, I've decided to do the third break up date or step. He agreed on visiting the elders. Well, we had gone there before. After we graduate at the college, we went to a vacation but ended up to this elders place because our car messed up.

That's how we meet Tatang, aling Nora and Terry. They're all Filipinoes who had lived in Korea for how many years already. Tatang and aling Nora are golden couple. While, Terry is aling Nora's sister. They've been into Korea since their 20's because Tatang is half Korean and aling Nora is half Japanese. They became a couple when they reached the age 22. And now, aling Nora is 86 elder than Tatang. But, they're still sweet like teenage couple.

When we got out of the car, their dog Yeontan came to me. Licking my face. He had missed me so much, I can tell that. Then, came out of the little house is Mr. Tatang. His real name is Tan Park. He called out my name, and rushing to my direction.

"I'm so glad you came back here. You're nanay Nora, will be so happy to see you. Wait, where's Jungkook?"-he said trying to search the area.

"Oh?... Uh. He's still inside the car. Tatay, where's nanay?"- I asked without hesitation. Well, we call them nanay and tatay because they want us to call them that. They said that, we are their children so should call them that.

"She... She's on her bed."-his voice cracked up. "He got sick this past few days. And, her body becomes weaker. Well, I guess it's because we're not getting younger anymore."-he tried to joke around. But, I can hear in his voice that he's hurt.

"Tatay... I... I want to see nanay."

"Yes. Come on. Let's go in."-he said holding my hands to guide me inside.

When I entered the door, I felt my heart shattered into pieces. Her voice is hoarse. She tried to call my name, but it seems to be a whisper.

"Nanay... I missed you so much, I'm so sorry. I wasn't able to visit you again."- I cried out.

"Shuss... Don't cry, anak. It's not your fault. I missed you too, alot. And... I just know why you can't visit. You got into an accident two years ago. Having you here again is a surprise for me. This is the greatest gift for me before I die."- she said sadly, but her voice is still comforting.

"I'm so sorry... I should have been there before. I'm sorry."-its the only word that came out of my mind while sobbing.

"Nanay, I'm sorry. We we're late."- it's Jungkook, and I think he just bowed his head down.

"Come here."-he said. All I can hear is the sobs coming from either Jungkook or Tatay.

Then she grabbed my hands. I was surprised when, another hand was placed into mine.

"You two. You're destined for each other. You should never give up on each other. Jungkook, promise me that you'll always took care of Taehyung? And Taehyung, promise me also that you would never let go."

Hearing those words. My heart was once again shattered to a more little pieces. I know, she doesn't know anything yet. She doesn't even know the reason why I'm here. But hearing those words only, brings me into so much pain. How I wished her words to come into reality. But I just know, it's never going to happen.

I haven't gave up,but fighting alone for a long timedead relationship doesn't just last. Jungkook will never want to took care of me again, after 2 weeks. We'll turn into a great strangers. Nothing more, nothing less.And no matter how I want to fight and not let go, I know. There's no use of that anymore. Because, Jungkook had decided already.

I don't want to be a burden.

Without any other word spoken, I bursted out crying while hugging Nanay Nora. Maybe, it's because of too much sadness that I felt.

Then, she caress my back. Like a mother, assuring me that everything will be fine. That, it's gonna be okay. But I know, deep inside my heart. I just knew too well that, things wouldn't be normal at all.

I was sitting on the bench. Near the garden, trying to relax and find peace. Just then, Jungkook came and sat beside me.

"Are you planning to stay here tonight?"-he asked out of nowhere.

Oh? He doesn't want to stay. Maybe, he just feels annoyed.

"I'll stay. But, if you don't want to. You can go first. I'll just contact Jimin to pitch me. Anyway, thank you for accompanying me here. Really... If you want to go home, already you can..."

I was left speechless as he hugged me tightly.

What are you doing Jungkook? Why are you doing this? What are planning to do now? Are you trying to, make me fall in love with you all over again?

"I'm sorry. (He uttered after breaking the hug) I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm just... Happy. And g-glad. Finally, we're back here. I almost forgot this beautiful place, if it's not you. So, thanks. Thank you for reminding me. This place... Is worth remembering for. Isn't it?"-he asked me. I feel it.

How my heart skipped when he hugged me tightly. How, it beat so fast which I know, only intended for him. My heart beats, because of him and only him.

"Y-yeah..."- I answered awkwardly. Or maybe, I'm just the one being awkward here. After that, I looked away. It's already night time, I'm sure the stars are shining at the dark sky brightly.

"The sky is calm tonight. The stars are twinkling just like how, it looks like when we first got there."

He remembered! Here I am again. Trying to believe into something. It's just a normal night though. Nothing special about that night. I shouldn't be surprised. He can actually make stories which are all lies. It's because, I can't see him.

I ignored him and his words. Well, I shouldn't be happy though. He remembered it, or maybe he remember some other night with someone else. Maybe, he just had mixed up his memories. It's impossible that, he still remember the night our first night being in this place. Like the sky? It's just too impossible. Jungkook, is the kind of a man who looks on the things that he admired the most. Like his job, money and dreams. It's just so sad, that I was never part of those things that he is willingly wants to look back. For him, I was just his ex-lover.