TEASING XLIV

HER SIDE

Aeryelle Maxine Montez Villin POV

When I am going to start? Well, I am a typical terror-strict professor who fell in love with a student. I still remember how mad I am the first time we met. Well, she just bump me because her focus is on her phone. The moment I laid my eyes on her that day, I am mesmerized by her innocent beauty yet I hate her so much for not apologizing to me.

Indeed, I don't really like her. I wanna curse her to death over and over again cause she's a big distraction to me. All I want is to play and tease her everytime we collide. Teasing her is like doing my revenge to put her in the situation she doesn't like. Pero mas kinamunghian ko pa siya when I knew that Breeze fell in love with me, tho I am so happy because through that feelings, I am able to hurt her more. I always push her everytime she came near me, break her multiple times because I only focus myself to Ynah. Poor Breeze, I put her in the place where I can only hurt her. Absolutely, I am so damn stupid for doing it.

When we are on our way to my resort. I guess if I'm not mistaken, its after Tagisan ng talino. I can say that I really like her a lot. I acted like a sweet girlfriend when we are currently riding a bus. Tho not just that moment, that day went well between us. Yet Ynah, my ex came and my feeling became unclear again. Seriously, I don't know how to react, my heart is choosing between pursue my unclear feelings to her or I am going to give Ynah a second chance. I know, I am such an asshole for giving Breeze a false hope. And I am such a naive because I only focus myself to Ynah.

To make the story short, the time I gave 'ours' a chance, everything had changed. I, myself, able to feel the love I am longing to feel. I thought when Ynah left me, I won't feel the care and love by someone again. But then, Breeze just came to the picture and that makes me realize that love isn't feel towards one person. You'll going to feel it if you're willing to open your heart to someone else who can provide the love you are searching for.

We are beyond happy when we're together. Having Breeze is contentment. The time is timeless when I am with her. The dull moments went well when she's around. Our relationship may forbidden but the feelings we are feeling is vibrating within us. Since then, I am so inlove with her that I don't like idea of losing her.

Yet time passes, our feelings won't drifted but there is a big battle we have to face. I am not ready for that thing. I can't give up her and I can't give up my profession too. I don't like her to suffer because I didn't do my part as her lover. Masakit oo, bu I have to sacrifice. I choose the person whom I shouldn't be choosing. The twin of my ex who is loving me the day Ynah introduce me to her. I wanna punch her face for blackmailing me pero hindi. Hindi pwede kasi ako at Breeze ang nakataya sa anumang magiging desisyon ko. I don't like the idea of Breeze dying in pain because she can't graduate and the reason is me. I just can't.

I thought that day, I am just the one who'll hurt her. But that day, her parents died and I don't know how to do. I am so mad kasi wala man lang akong magawa to comfort her. I am a dumbass cause I do nothing but to stare at her while she's crying. Ang gago ko diba? Kasi hinahayaan kong mag-isa ang pinakamamahal ko kaysa puntahan siya para yakapin at sasabihing "I am always at your side no matter what. I won't let you cry in pain alone, we will be together on this fight." Pero wala e, I can't tell her since I am the first person who put her in disaster.

The day she left the country, I followed her. Alam ko kung saan siya pumunta and I prefer to watch her while I am away from her. Pinagmamasdan ko siya sa malayo habang nagiging okay siya at naabot niya ang pangarap nito. I don't have any news about her life inside their house but I know what is going on outside their house. Nakilala ko rin si Mrs. Saunders na boss nito. I talked to her about the building na ipapatayo sa Pilipinas when I heard the news that they're going to establish a new firm in the Philippines. I offer all the things I can offer cause I really want Breeze to establish the building. I feel relief when Mrs. Saunders said yes. Pero hindi ko alam na kasama pala nito ang anak niya. And I don't know what is the real score between Breeze and her daughter.