9. Adhitya Varma Repeats?

The mark of his fingers on megha's face we're making me want to beat him up.

I kissed her cheeks again wishing it would take the mark off.

"I...love you Dhruv...please don't get my hopes up high and then give up on me." She said as I looked at her.

"What make you think that? This won't ever happen.now shush." I said as I kissed her lips this time.

It wasn't that Adithya lip lock where we're we're surrounded my people. This was different. It had emotions attached to it.

She kissed me back I could see the love in her eyes.

Suddenly her room door opened and I heard her mother's voice pause. She pushed me away as we both turned around.

Oh god, this is that same scene from Adithya Varma. Ok I must admit the movie taught me a lot about life.

"Who is he? What is he..." her mother was looking at me confused.

"You look like..." she started.

"Aunty, I'm Dhruv Vikram...I'm an actor...have you watched Adithya Varma?" I asked.

"Vikram's son?" Her mother asked as I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Aunty, I love your daughter and I promise I'll get her away from that old man. I'll make everything go back to normal. Just have some trust in me." I said as she looked at me shocked.

"Why does everyone want my daughter? Don't you people have anybody else?" She was almost crying in anger.

"Amma...it's alright. I like him Amma." Megha said.

"What are you saying Megha...he is an actor and moreover that man will kill you both if he finds out." She said.

"Only if he finds out. My Appa  knows what I'm doing and he is supporting all of this so it's alright." I said.

"If you save my daughter from this, you would be the only person I'll be thankful for." She said.

"No aunty, just accept me as you son in law and that will be enough. I promise to take care of your daughter." I said as I looked at Megha who was busy blushing.

I went back to the my room hotel room and started to make my plan. I have sent spies to find their passport from his house or wherever he had hid it. I had delayed him from getting home so that my spies can find the passports.

"Hello sir, we got to the place but it has a lock to it. It's his fingerprint and we need to it in order to open it." He said.

"Oh..yikes...maybe you can use tape and get his fingerprint from the same spot?" I said.

"Sorry sir but he seems to wipe it off each time after use. There is a wet tissue right next to it." one of the men said.

"Then it's a job for me to finish. I'll figure it out. Come back today and we will figure it out tomorrow." I said.

MEGHA'S POV:

He called me to his house and decided to go thinking there might be a way to force him out of getting married in 10 days. I was trying to make it as longer as possible.

"Why is he coming into your life too often?" He asked as soon as I walked into the house.

He must be talking about Dhruv. His name never forgets to bring a smile to my face.

"If he is an actor, tell him to act here and leave. Tell him not to get so focussed on us. I had to change everything in 10 days cause of him. Also...We'll be having the wedding Indian style since I'm curious about this." He said as I looked at him confused.

"Isn't that what your parents dreamed of?" He asked.

"This man was a psycho for sure. My parents also wanted him to leave me be but would he do that?"" I was mumbling but was too late to realized he was looking at me the whole time.

"What did you say?" He shouted at me.

"Nothing." I said.

"Anyhow...our wedding is in 8 days...and then you will belong to me. The day I layed my eyes on you. I wanted you forever but then I realized you're worth more than just pleasure. I'll be selling you to a few men for a big price and the only way to do that freely is to marry you." He said.

This man has a daughter at the age of 18. His wife had divorced him cause he was starting to misbehave with his own daughter. The thought made me want to throw up.

"So...if your little boyfriend tries to stop the wedding...then...I'll have to kill him too." He said.

"Please...don't do anything to Dhruv." I said.

"So he is your boyfriend?" He asked me witha straight but scary face.

"No..that's not what I..." I started as he slapped me right across my face.

My cheeks were burning really badly that I took off running from the place scared. He didn't stop me so I ran home crying. My mom's lap was my only relaxation at this point. My parents didn't even know what the best decision was. They didn't want to make the bad move and get him to kill me.

I honestly was alright if he had killed me. I went to my room and started thinking of every way to reject dhruv. Dhruv. He still hasn't came to see me today. Maybe he thought this was a waste case and left? That was when I heard him coming through the huge windows. I knew it was just by the sound.