Chapter 2

Dazai woken up in the same place that the last time. His vision was still really blurry and he couldn't see the person sitting in the chair next to him.

"Your finally awake" said the person on the chair and Dazai looked at him as his vision started to be more clear.

It was a ginger man with beautiful blue eyes. Dazai's heart was beating faster the more he looked at him.

"So, you really don't remember me, do you?" he asked and Dazai looked away.

"I... don't know..." He answered and the ginger stood up and walked to the window.

"But you remember my name..." he said looking out the window. "Say it again..." His voice was full of pain and sadness.

Dazai tried as hard as he could to try to remember his name. When he looked at the ginger he know that he was someone really important to him before, someone dear to him for who he could give his life,  but even if he felt this way he couldnt... he couldent remember his name ...

"Chuuya... My name is Chuuya you dumbass" he said with a nervous laugh as he looked back at the brunet.

"I'm your worst enemy, your rival, we hate each other" he said with a smirk as Dazai's eyes widened.

"I-I don't believe you..." Reply Dazai and Chuuya laugh.

"Ask anyone they will say the same, you don't have to trust me" said Chuuya walking toward Dazai.

"I could kill you right now but I promised your friends to not" he said looking at him with a smirk.

Dazai feel his heart tighten, what the ginger said really hurt him and Chuuya seen it but didn't said anything. In true it hurts him too but he will never admit it.

"Next time we will meet would be probably during a fight, so don't forget my name" added Chuuya and he leaves.

The brunet didn't know how he feels about the ginger, he was sad and hurt by what he said but he already forgiven him his harsh words.

After some minutes Yosano and Atsushi entered with the dinner.

"How are you feeling Dazai?" Asked the weretiger with a smile.

"Fine..." It was obviously a lie but his two friends didn't noticed his fake smile.

"What was Chuuya for me?" asked Dazai looking at the food on his knees as the two looks confused at him.

"Well he is in the port mafia and you in the detective agency so I guess you are enemies" said Yosano.

Dazai didn't know what to think. He couldn't explain what he was feeling, It was hard to explein. How schould he feel toward the ginger? Schould he hate him? No he couldent, even if he tried he would never hate him.

"I will leave you two I have things to do" said Yosano and leaves the room.

Atsushi noticed Dazai's sad expression and thounght that it maybe because of what Yosano said about Chuuya.

"You know, you talked about him often" Said the silver haired boy and Dazai looked at him. Seeing the brunet's interest he decided he will continue.

“You've always told us how smart he is and how easily he gets angry,” Atsushi continued, but it really didn't help Dazai's morale.

"Ah- Well it was what you was saying us but you always looked so happy talking about him, It feels like you really liked him, he is certainly a dear friends of yours" He continued with a smile.

"I see" said Dazai with a gentle smile.

"You should eat now Dazai-san" Said Atsushi and the brunet nodded.

After eating Dazai decided that he want to go out again even if it was pretty late already, of course Atsushi  followed him.

"Where are we going?" asked the young boy.

"I don't know I just feel like I usually was going this way" he said. After some minutes they stopped in front of a cemetery. Dazai entered and goes straight to the tree where was a grave.

"Oda" read Dazai on the grave and sat behind it. "I remember" he said with a painful smile.

"He said 'Be on the side who save people'" Said Dazai as Atsushi looked at him.

"It's so weird that I can remember the dead but not the living" Said Dazai with a laugh.

"I know Yosano said to not tell me but I will find out even so, tell me Atsushi, what happened?"